Paul Osborne is Wonderful!

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Paul Osborne

Paul Osborne is Wonderful!

Post by Paul Osborne »

In the celestial kingdom there are rooms where there are no ceilings because the space above extends forever.

:)

Paul O

Southern Redneck
Star A

Post by Southern Redneck »

Paul is just OK. wonderful is a bit of a stretch.

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

:twisted: :twisted: I'm waiting for Paul to have a celestial heart attack seeing me in here! LOL

Hi Paul! :wink:

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Hey guys....how come the emoticons don't work? :cry:

OUT OF MY MISERY
Savior (mortal ministry)

Post by OUT OF MY MISERY »

No.
COFFEECAT is a perfect person and wonderful. Don't know who Paul is, don't want to know.
Who is he by the way?
Is he like some Mormon who thinks he has power because he holds the priesthood??
Or is he trying to raise money for a new mall in Salt Lake City?
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........

Paul Osborne

Post by Paul Osborne »

liz3564 wrote::twisted: :twisted: I'm waiting for Paul to have a celestial heart attack seeing me in here! LOL

Hi Paul! :wink:

You might make it in as a servant IF you straighten up. That means you will get to do as you're told by those who are over you - such as I.

Paul O

Paul Osborne

Post by Paul Osborne »

coffeecat wrote:No.
COFFEECAT is a perfect person and wonderful. Don't know who Paul is, don't want to know.
Who is he by the way?
Is he like some Mormon who thinks he has power because he holds the priesthood??
Or is he trying to raise money for a new mall in Salt Lake City?

If you “don’t want to know” who Paul is then why do you ask about him?

Paul O

Gazelam
Lightbearer

Post by Gazelam »

I saw on the thread concerning the Book of Abraham that people at Fair are looking for you. Some say that you are dead, like your a legend or something.

Nice to meet you.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

msnobody
Holy Ghost

Book of Abraham

Post by msnobody »

Gazelem, have you checked out the objections to the book of Abraham? If so, what are your thoughts. Start a new thread if needed.

Gazelam
Lightbearer

Post by Gazelam »

No, I didn't, but it might be worth a new thread, if only to get an actual theological discussion rolling in a religious forum. LOL
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

David Waltz
Nursery

Post by David Waltz »

Hmmmm....is this the same Paul Osborne who thinks he knows (infallibly?) what statements by LDS presidents/apostles outside of the accepted LDS Quad are revelation/s from the Lord?

The Beachbum

Paul Osborne

Post by Paul Osborne »

David Waltz wrote:Hmmmm....is this the same Paul Osborne who thinks he knows (infallibly?) what statements by LDS presidents/apostles outside of the accepted LDS Quad are revelation/s from the Lord?

The Beachbum

The statements made by prophets outside of canon that are true are the ones that are true.

I hope you’re having a great day, David!

Paul O

OUT OF MY MISERY
Savior (mortal ministry)

Post by OUT OF MY MISERY »

Hey are you like Waldo???
You still did not answer who you are????
Are you trying raise money for a mall?

I think Paul may be the right hand of God???
No Joseph Smith.
Paul needs a red and white striped shirt.
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........

Kevin Graham
God

Post by Kevin Graham »

The greatest trick Paul Osborne ever played on the world, was convincing us that he didn't exist.

Southern Redneck
Star A

Hello kevin. Glad to see you here.

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Does this thread even belong in this forum?

Jersey Girl

Kevin Graham
God

Post by Kevin Graham »

Thanks SR. Despite rumor, I'm fairly diverse. If that guy at Mormon Think Tank thinks I was going to only post there, well, he has another thing comin'!

by the way, is Southern Redneck sr1030 by chance?

harmony
God

Post by harmony »

by the way, is Southern Redneck sr1030 by chance?

Lord, I hope not. I don't think so. They don't sound anything alike.

by the way, has anyone seen Lord Shirts lately?

Southern Redneck
Star A

I'm Southern redneck on FAIR, Your board, here and RFM. On the mentioned boards I only use Southern Redneck. I thinking of using the 'shine jug on FAIR, just to see if they will let me.

Paul Osborne

Post by Paul Osborne »

Kevin Graham wrote:The greatest trick Paul Osborne ever played on the world, was convincing us that he didn't exist.

Oh but I'm quite real, alive, and willing to speak my mind. I recall how Joseph Smith testified that the greatest testimony of all was that Christ lives and that he and President Rigdon saw him on the right hand of the Father.

I look foward to returning to celestial glory just as soon as my mission in this life is over.

Paul O

Kevin Graham
God

Post by Kevin Graham »

Paul I disagree with you on numerous issues, but I love you man. You're nothing if you're not consistent, determined and faithful to your convictions.

I appreciate how you stick to your guns and don't falter at every sign of apologetic discontent. I envy you that.