Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Re: Trump's Dumbest Comments Thread

Post by _Icarus »

Trump on his latest coronavirus test: "I tested very positively in another sense, so, this morning, yeah. I tested positively toward negative, right? So, no. I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative"
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

If you want to know why Trump’s massively idiotic comments induce feverish masturbation amongst his supporters get a load (no pun intended) of this:

https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-news-y ... 43610.html

“... 44 percent of Republicans believe that Bill Gates is plotting to use a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign as a pretext to implant microchips in billions of people and monitor their movements...”

If anyone is ever curious as to why a massive overhaul of our educational system is in order, welp, there you have it.

- Doc
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Not sure this qualifies as a dumb thing he's said but...the new Space Force logo is the same as the Star Fleet logo.

I kid you not.

Kind of the icing on the cake of Operation Warp Speed and the super duper missile. :lol:
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

Kayleigh McEneny, the latest ditz serving as Trump's press sec, just said it is "peculiar" that Joe Biden wears a mask out in public but doesn't wear one in his own home while sitting next to his wife.

I'm beginning to think these people can't possibly be this damned stupid, but only pretend to be the dumbest person on the planet so that crown won't go to their boss.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

They've discovered they don't have to say anything that makes any sense, but rather the important thing is just to say something. As long as they say something that's enough for their base. Boom. Counterpoint accomplished.

- Doc
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Icarus wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:22 pm
Kayleigh McEneny, the latest ditz serving as Trump's press sec, just said it is "peculiar" that Joe Biden wears a mask out in public but doesn't wear one in his own home while sitting next to his wife.

I'm beginning to think these people can't possibly be this damned stupid, but only pretend to be the dumbest person on the planet so that crown won't go to their boss.
Kayleigh McAneny appears to be even more shamelessly dishonest and makes even less sense than her predecessor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders! She is prettier and younger, though.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Icarus wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:22 pm

She has a way of delivering these kinds of lines as though it's really a mystery to her why such and such is happening and nobody's freaking out about it.

I suppose it's too much to ask for her to realize her ideas are idiotic, and that her boss is such a damned crap show that everyone else's behavior now seems tame, so that's why she's alone in her moronic thought.
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

George Floyd is looking down from heaven happy that today is a great day for him because unemployment dropped to just 13%!
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

“We want the continued blanket lockdown to end for the states. We may have some embers or some ashes, or we may have some flames coming, but we’ll put them out. We’ll stomp them out.” ~ Trump Jun 5, 2020

Number of new cases nationwide by day. I mean, the ashes. :

Jun 7: +16,258

Jun 8: +19,467

Jun 9: +19,293

Jun 10: + 20, 944

Jun 11: + 22, 916

Jun 12: + 24,033

Jun 13: 25, 082

A collection of previous rando likewise dumbshi-t quotes:

JAN 22
“We have it totally under control. ... It’s going to be just fine.”
— Donald Trump

FEB 24
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock market starting to look very good to me”
— Donald Trump

FEB 25
“You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”
— Donald Trump

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

FEB 28
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 10
“And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
— Donald Trump

MARCH 12
“It’s going to go away. ... The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point … when you look at the kind of numbers that you’re seeing coming out of other countries, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it.”
— Donald Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/1 ... rus-134246
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax