The Chosen (Part 1)

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
Shulem
Son of Perdition

Re: The Chosen (Part 1)

Post by Shulem »

Smokey wrote:Now what I am about to teach you is very controversial. It will, no doubt, be called “racist” — if that overly misused label can even find purchase anymore.

Let me be very clear: Race today is irrelevant in the eyes of God. (James 2:9, 1st Peter 1:17)

Smokey-baby is in trouble now for violating sacred board rules whereby he used the red pen!

You are so going to get spanked by Shades. I just reported you, you little monkey.

:twisted:

grindael
Dragon

Post by grindael »

saved Noah because he was a just man, genetically perfect,

More racist, white supremacist malarkey. People, don't read this crap, unless you want to be indoctrinated with white supremacist BS
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Kishy,

Quit getting tempted by the devil and reading Smokey's garbage! The rest of you should quit reading his garbage too.

Suckers!

:biggrin:

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

grindael wrote:
saved Noah because he was a just man, genetically perfect,

More racist, white supremacist malarkey. People, don't read this crap, unless you want to be indoctrinated with white supremacist BS

Oh, trump, trump, trump, trump, Oh, trump, trump, trump, trump

grindael
Dragon

Post by grindael »

WARNING: People, don't read this crap, unless you want to be indoctrinated with white supremacist BS

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

Let’s be clear about something: the Bible doesn’t say that there was a Global Flood. If anything, it hints at the Flood being local:

Genesis 7: 18-19:

And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

As we discussed yesterday, because of the Hebrew ERETS, the story can be translated in different ways.

“ERATS - common, country, earth, field, ground, land, nations, way,
From an unused root probably meaning to be firm; the earth (at large, or partitively a land) -- X common, country, earth, field, ground, land, X natins, way, + wilderness, world.”

Mesopotamia was famous for floods. It is the “Land Between the Rivers.” It is in a region that is practically at sea level and is surrounded by mountains which form a bowl.

If it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, you can easily see how this place would become flooded.

I also want to point out that Noah’s ark uses a 6:1 ratio for its measurements. This is the same ratio used today by naval engineers when they need to construct a vessel for optimal stability. This ratio can be used to build cargo ships and battle ships.

Genesis 6:15:

“And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.”

Now what I am about to teach you is very controversial. It will, no doubt, be called “racist” — if that overly misused label can even find purchase anymore.

Let me be very clear: Race today is irrelevant in the eyes of God. (James 2:9, 1st Peter 1:17)

God cares more about your actions than who you are related to. The Bible clearly says: There is no respect of persons with God in Romans 2:11.

A black man who lives righteously and more like Jesus is more of a son of God than any white man who doesn’t.

Grace Trumps Race.

This is what Jesus brought to the world.

This does not change the controversial facts that I am about to cover.
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Post by Kishkumen »

Shulem wrote:Kishy,

Quit getting tempted by the devil and reading Smokey's garbage! The rest of you should quit reading his garbage too.

Suckers!

:biggrin:

Someone needs to take responsibility for the maintenance of certain rules and standards, Shulem. Some of us happen to like them, and we stick around because we felt we could count on them. If they disappear, then so do we. We don't want to be put in a position where we have to take that route, but we will, if we have to.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist

Lemmie
God

Post by Lemmie »

Shulem wrote:
Smokey wrote:Now what I am about to teach you is very controversial. It will, no doubt, be called “racist” — if that overly misused label can even find purchase anymore.

Smokey-baby is in trouble now for violating sacred board rules whereby he used the red pen!

You are so going to get spanked by Shades. I just reported you, you little monkey.

Oh good, I’m glad you did.

I mean free speech and allowing slo-smo to spout racist bigotry and plagiarized children’s bible study workbooks is one thing, but! I have to admit, my hands trembled a bit and my face paled I’m sure when I saw in your quote.....(gasp!) the RED INK. It’s a good thing I didn’t actually see the original. :rolleyes: Slo-mo’s in real trouble now.

grindael
Dragon

Post by grindael »

A black man who lives righteously and more like Jesus is more of a son of God than any white man who doesn’t.

I'm so happy that SMOKEY said this: that BLACKS AND WHITES CAN INTERMARRY AND HAVE ALL THE KIDS THEY CHOOSE, AND GOD WILL SUPPORT IT AND LOVE IT AND SMOKEY WILL TOO!

INTERMARRY WITH ANY RACE OF PEOPLE AND HAVE LOTS OF INTER-RACIAL CHILDREN!

THAT IS A COMMAND OF GOD! RACE DOESN'T MATTER! SMOKEY SAID SO! This is great!

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Smokey wrote:God ... saved Noah because he was a just man, genetically perfect, ...

Apparently not, because Noah appears to be dead now. : D

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Smokey wrote:God says, “Race doesn’t matter!!

But:

Smokey wrote:Gawddammit, I hate Jews!!1!

Neo-Nazis be conflicted.

Smokey
Bishop

Post by Smokey »

Since this thread was censored we will have to continue in part 2.

I suppose I will just have to replace the word “Jew” with “Mormon” in order for it to not be censored on the “free speech” anti-Mormon forum, which really is just another anti-Mormon forum as of today. RIP MormonDiscussions.com.
Dr Shades is Jason Gallentine

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Smokey wrote:Since this thread was censored we will have to continue in part 2.

I suppose I will just have to replace the word “Jew” with “Mormon” in order for it to not be censored on the “free speech” anti-Mormon forum, which really is just another anti-Mormon forum as of today. RIP MormonDiscussions.com.

____ off you piece of rotted ____! Smokey-baby, you are a bad, bad, bad person! Even Jesus is gonna spit you out.

:evil:

____ off, you rotted son of a ____!

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Ah, the phony martyr ploy. I'll say one thing, Smokey, you do have the tactics down pat. You have not been censored. Everyone can see every single letter of every precious word right here.

You gonna go full martyr now and keep trying to post your totally not Mormon theology of Jew hatred in the wrong forum. That would be the classic exit strategy...
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

Welcome to hell, ____!

Oh, Smokey-baby. You be a ____!

Smokey-baby, it burns, it burns!

Kiss me, Smokey-baby -- you worthless son of a ____!

cwald
God

Post by cwald »

Oh come on. Quit being a baby and continue with the lesson...down here in hell where it/you belong.

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night.

There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself
'This could be heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face.
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Captain,
'Please bring me my wine'
He said, 'we haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty-nine'
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say"

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face.
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise), bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

grindael
Dragon

Post by grindael »

SMOKEY GETS SMOKED... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amore
God

Post by Amore »

:biggrin: Are you guys ok? All this adhominem attacks and other childish responses when...
1) At the bottom of all his posts says “all posts are satire.”
2) You guys hate Mormonism - except Judaism, upon which Mormonism is founded? You’re unknowingly proving his point and the irony of the hatred in Jewish doctrine...

“God is no respector of persons” - yet Jewish Talmud tells them it’s ok to kill “goyim” - anyone not Jewish. It’s actually written doctrine of their Jewish god. What’s really sick is recently, someone wrote a book explaining exactly how killing Goyum could be done. Incidentally, one of the languages Georgia Guidestones is in (which has as its 1st goal to limit the World population down to 500 mil) is in Hebrew.

Quotes from the Jewish Talmud: (Note that ‘goy’ is anyone not Jewish - likely, you.)

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)
* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

“‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)
[’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’]
* Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)
* “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)
* “Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

That god does seem to favor some over others - but that’s a false god, made in the image/imagination of people who want to justify their evil by saying it’s god’s will.

cwald
God

Post by cwald »

I think it is obvious to everyone that Smokey is just a troll and spewing filth to try to get a reaction. It's the reaction and deplorable comments from Markk that really sickens and disturbs me. Disgusting, especially from someone who claims and flaunts his christian values.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Amore wrote::biggrin: Are you guys ok? All this adhominem attacks and other childish responses when...
1) At the bottom of all his posts says “all posts are satire.”
2) You guys hate Mormonism - except Judaism, upon which Mormonism is founded? You’re unknowingly proving his point and the irony of the hatred in Jewish doctrine...

1. That sig line is satire. : D
2. "Hating Judaism" isn't the same as "hating Jews".

You're late to the party. You should have used that time to study up a bit more.