Facsimile 2 - alterations

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: Facsimile 2 - alterations

Post by _Shulem »

click the link:

Radio Free Mormon: 189: Dr. Robert K. Ritner on the Book of Abraham part 2

Scroll to the 2:43 mark and listen up

Egyptologist Robert Ritner sets us straight about the so-called dove in Facsimile No. 2

IT'S A LIZARD GOD!

John Gee and the Mormon apologists are attempting to deceive their readers. They cannot be trusted to represent the Facsimiles to the public because they are covering Smith's sins and false statements by attempting to use any and all parallels to take the eye off the ball.

Hey, John Gee -- you're scum! You liar.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Joseph Smith's HOLY GHOST in the form of a dove is a gross misinterpretation of what originally filled the lacuna which most certainly was a snake having an erect phallus. Now, when you think about that it raises real concerns for Mormonism wherein the Holy Ghost doesn't have a body and doesn't have a phallus to employ -- into a woman's vagina! What is the Spirit of God doing with an erection let alone showing it off before Elohim seated on his throne with his own erection?

This is a real problem for Mormonism and the doctrine of the Holy Ghost who has never had sex and doesn't have a body.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

I can understand how Mormons can come up with an idea of how Elohim went from a flacid state to a full erection but how do they account for the Holy Ghost? What made his phallus go erect? Is the Holy Spirit always that horny or what?

Apologists, please explain.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

LOL! You actually have a great point about the non-bodied Holy Ghost having a boner... I would be interested in seeing the mopes discuss this......
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:10 am
LOL! You actually have a great point about the non-bodied Holy Ghost having a boner... I would be interested in seeing the mopes discuss this......
Exactly. I'm glad you caught that post and am following the thread. This brings to mind the serious question of how a boner is achieved with a spiritual body, one that DOES NOT HAVE physical flesh and no blood to inflate and POP a boner through the passion of a stroking heart. Technically, according to Joseph Smith, the man in Facsimile No. 2, Fig. 7, is none other than JEHOVAH -- and look at him, he has a BONER. Okay, maybe it's Elohim, his Father -- if so, then he has the boner. Regardless of whether the Person is the Father or the Son -- he has a boner.

The Mormons are going to have to account for this. How does Jehovah God manage to get a boner? He's a spirit Personage as is the Holy Spirit who in the form of dove is also sporting a boner. How do these spirit guys have boners? Where is the bloody blood to produce a boner?

Perhaps, just perhaps, due to the fact that I'm a gay man, I find this dilemma to be more interesting, it sticks in my craw. I can't let it go. The Church and the apologists are stuck with the fact that they claim their God as a Personage of Spirit is sporting a boner. They are going to have to deal with this and face up to the fact that a BIG FAT BONER is being portrayed in LDS canon in stick form. It's there for everyone to see.

I can see it. You can see it. The apologists can see it too.

Wow. Look at that big fat boner! What is that doing in Mormon scripture?
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

It's been said that we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ. And so, according to Abraham, it's going to be quite an appearance! Brethren and sisters, please cover your eyes. Don't look!

Look at me, look at me! I am Man-God of all Holiness.

_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

“The Book of Abraham,” The Pearl of Great Price Student Manual (2000), 28–41

Facsimiles 2–3
Abraham Taught the Egyptians
Facsimiles 2–3. Interpreting the Facsimiles
The figures in the facsimiles are symbolic. Explanations of the facsimiles other than those provided by the Prophet Joseph Smith, which are printed with the facsimiles in the Pearl of Great Price, are tentative and subject to revision by additional revelation and insight from modern prophets.
Yes "The figures in the facsimiles are symbolic" to the ancient Egyptians according to their beliefs and the conventions in which they interpreted them, NOT by the beliefs and conventions of Mormons living in the 1800's and thereafter.

It is not the business of Mormon Church Presidents to tell the dead Egyptians what their Facsimiles meant or the purpose of what they meant in the first place. Mormon Church Presidents know squat about the ancient Egyptian religion and are guided by two corrupt Egyptologists on the BYU payroll who should be defrocked -- two men who have committed great sacrilege against an ancient religion and its people. The BYU scholars are the greatest enemies of Egyptology and have slandered everything sacred held by the ancient Egyptians to include their gods, kings, and religion in general. Shame on them! Shame on the Mormon Church for slandering sacred religious documents of another religion.

Revenge is mine, as I slander the Mormon temple and mock their gods (Mormon Father and his horny long haired greasy boy) and disparage the so-called sacred secret Mormon rituals which were stolen from the Masons. I make no apologies for my mocking! The Mormons deserve it! Karma, baby. The Mormon temple rituals will continue to be mocked and belittled because it deserves to be mocked! BUT, If the Mormons will stop printing the Facsimile with the accompanying Explanations and apologize for their slander then I will gladly delete the thread below. Otherwise, it's a tit for a tat, thus the temple will be mocked until the whole world knows about it and the secrets become household names spoken upon the housetops for every ear to hear and every eye to see.

Down on the Telestial Board:

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

PS. All of us are aging and getting closer to our last breath. I could die tomorrow. Nobody knows how much time any of us have. We can suddenly depart this world at anytime. I will have done my part to defend the ancient Egyptians and expose the lies and deception of Mormonism. For that, I remain proud and feel accomplished. Called to serve.

:smile:

The following links in WIKIPEDIA are excellent sources worth bookmarking to acquire quick information about the Joseph Smith papyrus and learn more about this controversial subject.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Book of Abraham
Joseph Smith Papyri
Criticism of the Book of Abraham
Joseph Smith Hypocephalus
Kirtland Egyptian papers
Book of Joseph (Latter Day Saints)
File:Facsimile 3 plate anubis.jpg