Simply The Best 5.5 Hour Podcast in ALL History with Dr. Ritner On Book of Abraham

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Simply The Best 5.5 Hour Podcast in ALL History with Dr. Ritner On Book of Abraham

Post by _Philo Sofee »

RFM and Mormon Stories continued and concluded their massively sensational podcast AND YOU TUBE presentation with Robert Ritner. See the You Tube to see the analysis of Egyptian and papyri. This has been the most important 5.5 hrs of my year! VERY WELL DONE and sincerely VERY WELL worth my time! RFM you are excellent! Dr. Ritner's simple, yet deep and profound analysis of the papyri clears up EVERYTHING the Mormon apologists have muddied up for the past 65 years. THANK YOU!!!
Go to You Tube type in "Mormon Stories" click on Robert Ritner's name and learn the truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H70IdpLHhZE

I am forever grateful I have. GOOD JOB to ALL who made this happen, and now we have the full story of John Gee's atrocious behavior behind the scenes marring Dr. Ritner's good name and reputation, and his very solid, and righteous take down of the heinous Dr. Gee. Mormon Egyptology is without question, finally decided. It's over, Mormonism lost the battle and war. Now we know the truth based on the evidence.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: Simply The Best 5.5 Hour Podcast in ALL History with Dr. Ritner On Book of Abraham

Post by _Shulem »

I've listened to all three parts on Radio Free Mormon twice. I plan to listen to them again. I'm sure the visual on Youtube offers more in way of visual presentations but I already know everything they are presenting so all I need to do is listen and Radio Free Mormon is a click of a button.

Thanks, RFM! You have done well. Book of Abraham apologetics is on its deathbed. It's time to bury the dead body. It's time to take out the Book of Abraham trash.

I notice you still haven't released your Book of Abraham lecture you recorded in Austin years ago. You're holding out?
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Simply The Best 5.5 Hour Podcast in ALL History with Dr. Ritner On Book of Abraham

Post by Philo Sofee »

If you haven't heard it, this link is worth your time....