Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:14 pm
I think it's important for the gentle reader to be reminded of the Peckerhead's history with harassing people online, over the phone, and in person. Please read this write up on the Peckerhead by Mormon Curtain:
http://mormoncurtain.infymus.com/topic_ ... earch.html
The little peckerhead got away with this ____ for decades.
Wow!! I had no idea that Midgley actually showed up and protested the candlelight vigil for Lynne Whitesides. Midgley is no better than those evil creeps from the Westboro Baptist church. Maybe Gina Colvin should seriously consider getting a concealed weapon’s permit (or whatever is legal in New Zealand).
From the link:
“Let’s review, shall we?
1) Midgley shows up at a candlelight vigil for Lynne Whitesides, berating people, calling them children of Satan, and putting some in tears. I’m not an uncritical fan of the so-called September Six, but this is just bizarre.
2) Midgley attends the 25th anniversary of Signature Books at the University of Utah, talking loudly during the presentations, getting many glares and hushes from others. After the event he goes over to a table displaying Signature’s titles and loudly proclaims, “pathetic!”
3) While researching on (guess what?) Fawn Brodie at the University of Utah archives, Midgley repeatedly yells out phrases like, “I don’t believe it!” and “My goodness!” to no one in particular, scaring the crap out of the other patrons who think he’s a crazy man.
4) Midgley quizzes Grant Palmer during Palmer’s presentation of his book at Sam Weller’s, but doesn’t address the topics in the book. Instead, Midgley asks why Palmer wasn’t well liked on his mission to New Zealand, and questions Palmer’s faithfulness based on his popularity among the Maori.
5) Midgley calls up my friend’s 70 year-old mother (who, until I get his permission, will remain anonymous) and hounds her and berates her about her son’s involvement with Signature Books. He keeps harrassing her for information so he can get some dirt on her son.”