The Artist Formerly Known As Lyricist

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

The Artist Formerly Known As Lyricist

Post by _Sam Harris »

I'm back. My laptop, which I'm paying a fortune for (damn Rent-A-Center and my need for a school PC), did some weird things for a few weeks with my passwords. I can no longer log on as lyricist, and try as I may to change the password, it won't let me.

So, my new name is GIMR, which is an acronym for "God_is_my_refuge", and I am the artist formerly known as lyricist.

I'm glad the board is back. I like this place.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: The Artist Formerly Known As Lyricist

Post by _harmony »

GIMR wrote:I'm back. My laptop, which I'm paying a fortune for (damn Rent-A-Center and my need for a school PC), did some weird things for a few weeks with my passwords. I can no longer log on as lyricist, and try as I may to change the password, it won't let me.

So, my new name is GIMR, which is an acronym for "God_is_my_refuge", and I am the artist formerly known as lyricist.

I'm glad the board is back. I like this place.

Welcome home. :-)
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

Hi God_is_my_refuge

I always enjoyed your posting at unFAIR, but that was in a past life.

Glad to see you here.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Most people know you as GIMR anyway. Welcome back. You were mentioned recently on a thread about FAIR.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

GIMR wrote:I'm back. My laptop, which I'm paying a fortune for (damn Rent-A-Center and my need for a school PC), did some weird things for a few weeks with my passwords. I can no longer log on as lyricist, and try as I may to change the password, it won't let me.

That's probably because the board was recently down for about a month. All accounts, passwords, usernames, etc. were lost.

If you'd like me to change your screenname to "lyricist" (or anything else), just let me know.

I like this place.

Good, 'cause this place likes you!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_truth dancer
_Emeritus

Post by _truth dancer »

Hey Girlfriend,

When are you coming for lunch? :-)

~dancer~
_Rollo Tomasi
_Emeritus

Post by _Rollo Tomasi »

GIMR wrote:I'm back.

Great to see you again, GIMR. I always enjoyed your posts and missed you after you left FAIR. Welcome!
"Moving beyond apologist persuasion, LDS polemicists furiously (and often fraudulently) attack any non-traditional view of Mormonism. They don't mince words -- they mince the truth."

-- Mike Quinn, writing of the FARMSboys, in "Early Mormonism and the Magic World View," p. x (Rev. ed. 1998)
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Hi, GIMR! I remember you as "Lyricist," and got to read some of your old threads on FAIR after I met Wade for the first time. (I.e., I went back and looked to find out why he was banned.)
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Heck, why was I banned?

Was Wade banned?

Yeah, Wade tried to play therapist with me. Quite funny.