Facts, Appearances, and Professor Peterson

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
malkie
God

Re: Facts, Appearances, and Professor Peterson

Post by malkie »

Analytics, I'm still working on my review. I haven't given up on producing something, and I hope you haven't given up on me either.

Later this week ...
NOMinal member

Maksutov: "... if you give someone else the means to always push your buttons, you're lost."

sock puppet
The Outcast

Post by sock puppet »

Analytics,

Will you be collating a baseline from the reviews here of the non-Peterson introductions, and then comparing the Peterson introduction reviews against the baseline and drawing conclusions?

Analytics
God

Post by Analytics »

sock puppet wrote:Analytics,

Will you be collating a baseline from the reviews here of the non-Peterson introductions, and then comparing the Peterson introduction reviews against the baseline and drawing conclusions?

Yes, that is the plan. If anybody would like to volunteer to tally the results we have so far and point out the essays in the sample that haven't been evaluated yet, I'll give you 10 extra credit points.

Thanks!
It’s relatively easy to agree that only Homo sapiens can speak about things that don’t really exist, and believe six impossible things before breakfast. You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.

-Yuval Noah Harari