Preach My Exclusions

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
reflexzero
Deacon

Preach My Exclusions

Post by reflexzero »

Looks like the missionaries are the ones who will be the front line on the Nov 2015 exclusion revelation now that it is in Preach my Gospel.

http://www.kuer.org/post/lds-church-quietly-doubles-down-controversial-gay-policy#stream/0
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

Kishkumen
Seedy Academician

Re: Preach My Exclusions

Post by Kishkumen »

Flash forward to June of this year when the LDS Church included the November Policy in its most recent version of Preach My Gospel. This is a guide distributed to every Mormon missionary, nearly 70,000 worldwide.

Jenkins, who served a mission to Madagascar, describes Preach My Gospel as “everything a missionary needs to know to teach someone and baptize them into the LDS Church.”

So sad. So unnecessary. So un-Christian.

Amen to their priesthood.
“God came to me in a dream last night and showed me the future. He took me to heaven and I saw Donald Trump seated at the right hand of our Lord.” ~ Pat Robertson
“He says he has eyes to see things that are not . . . and that the angel of the Lord . . . has put him in possession of great wealth, gold, silver, precious stones.” ~ Jesse Smith

Meadowchik
God

Post by Meadowchik »

Ten bucks this is gonna be even more divisive.

Shulem
Son of Perdition

Post by Shulem »

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Oh yeah, baby.

:lol: