Is She Dancing Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Oh, I can get her to switch back and forth!
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Moniker wrote:Oh! She's going anti-clockwise now! I did it!

Huh? Howdidyadoit?

silentkid wrote:I am finally 'feeling' the boobs.

Feels good dun'it?! :D
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Moniker wrote:Oh, I can get her to switch back and forth!

Getting her to swing both ways is pleasing unto the Steussites.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

Ren, I can only get her to go counter clockwise for a moment then she flips back, for me. I covered up the top portion, at first, and looked away and looked back and traced her legs with my eyes and she was going counter-clockwise. Then I can get her to flip back.

Stu! Ha! :)
_Ren
_Emeritus

Post by _Ren »

Moniker wrote:Ren, I can only get her to go counter clockwise for a moment then she flips back, for me. I covered up the top portion, at first, and looked away and looked back and traced her legs with my eyes and she was going counter-clockwise. Then I can get her to flip back.

Wehey! That did it. Nice one Mon...

From what I can see, the illusion is based on different vantage points.
When it's going clockwise, you are looking 'down' at the figure - maybe like 30 odd degrees.
When it's going counter-clockwise, you're looking 'up' at the figure - again at like 30 odd degrees or so.

But yeah, covering up the top half definately helped.

Very cool...
_silentkid
_Emeritus

Post by _silentkid »

Doctor Steuss wrote:Getting her to swing both ways is pleasing unto the Steussites.

Ha! Genius.
_Moniker
_Emeritus

Post by _Moniker »

I can now get her to spin counter clockwise and stay counter clockwise until I decide to make her go clockwise.

I need a hobby.
_JonasS
_Emeritus

Post by _JonasS »

She doesn't spin at all! hahar. I am sooo bored.
"HOW DARE YOU KEEP US WAITING!!!!! I demand you post right this very instant or I'll... I'll... I'll hold my breath until I slump over and bang my head against the keyboard resulting in me posting something along the lines of "SR Wphgohbrfg76hou7wbn.xdf87e4iubnaelghe45auhnea4iunh eb9uih t4e9h eibn z"! "-- Angus McAwesome (Jul 21/08 11:51 pm)