Iphone 2?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_GoodK

Iphone 2?

Post by _GoodK »

So Steve Jobs is giving a speech on Monday about some new product. They stopped selling the older model Iphone. My friend sold his because he is anticipating the announcement on Monday to be that the Iphone 2 is available now in Apple stores. Anyone hear anything about this? Should I ditch my old one?
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

If this is the case, Apple is keeping a tight lid on it. And, the iPhone is still for sale on the official Apple website.

I have the iPod Touch 32 GB and love it! With the WiFi feature, I basically use it as a second computer. If I wasn't locked into my current cell phone service due to the contract, I would have bought an iPhone in a heartbeat.
_Trevor
_Emeritus

Post by _Trevor »

liz3564 wrote:I have the iPod Touch 32 GB and love it! With the WiFi feature, I basically use it as a second computer. If I wasn't locked into my current cell phone service due to the contract, I would have bought an iPhone in a heartbeat.

I'm loving my iPod Touch 32 GB too, liz. Isn't it great?
“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Trevor wrote:
liz3564 wrote:I have the iPod Touch 32 GB and love it! With the WiFi feature, I basically use it as a second computer. If I wasn't locked into my current cell phone service due to the contract, I would have bought an iPhone in a heartbeat.

I'm loving my iPod Touch 32 GB too, liz. Isn't it great?

It's awesome! My voice student who uses his iPod Classic all the time is massively jealous. LOL
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

It's official! The iPhone 3G is coming out July 11th.

Merc and Boaz...you're our resident Mac "gotta have it" posters here. Are you going to run out and get one?

And, Boaz, if you are, sell me the iPhone you currently have. LOL
_Boaz & Lidia
_Emeritus

Post by _Boaz & Lidia »

liz3564 wrote:It's official! The iPhone 3G is coming out July 11th.

Merc and Boaz...you're our resident Mac "gotta have it" posters here. Are you going to run out and get one?

And, Boaz, if you are, sell me the iPhone you currently have. LOL
??? The new ones are dirt cheap!

$199..

I guess my current iPhone that I paid $399 for is now worth $100?

I plan on camping out in front the local Apple store with my sons on the evening of July 10th. My oldest son is getting one too.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

In that case, adopt me! LOL