Should I be nicer to Log? I don't think he can help himself.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

He misconstrued my words again, but I think I'll just let it slide over there. He said that I agree that evolution cannot co-exist with LDS doctrine when I said nothing of thw sort. I said that both cannot be true, but that does not mean both cannot co-exist. How many times do I have to explain about Newtonian physics and relativity before he gets it? Can I even count that high?
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

asbestos, I respect you for this. I have decided to never again respond to some of the posters here. It's not worth it to let their crap make me waste my time. It shouldn't bother me to see very ignorant people attempting to "intellectually" condescend to others and ecclesiastical threats should be more a matter of laughter than aggravation. Its too easy for me to respond in kind when I read something vicious and completely lacking in human decency.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."