Removing Trump will Doom GOP for decades

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Re: Removing Trump will Doom GOP for decades

Post by _ajax18 »

I used the word translocateable for a reason. Why aren't the millions of jobs that are translocateable not gone from the US right now?

Inertia? It takes time. That doesn't mean it's not heading in that direction, right?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Re: Removing Trump will Doom GOP for decades

Post by _Chap »

ajax18 wrote:
I used the word translocateable for a reason. Why aren't the millions of jobs that are translocateable not gone from the US right now?

Inertia? It takes time. That doesn't mean it's not heading in that direction, right?

Hmm, 'takes time'.

So how long do you estimate (roughly) it will be until (say) 10% of currently translocatable US jobs have left the country?
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.