Epstein's underage sex ring knew all the best people

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Re: Epstein's underage sex ring knew all the best people

Post by _Dr Exiled »

ajax18 wrote:ANNOUNCER: Now a message of comfort and condolence to all those who knew Jeffrey Epstein from former President Bill Clinton…

CLINTON: My fellow Americans, let me be the first to say that all Jeffrey was is just a donor and random acquaintance that I accepted a flight or two from — we really didn’t have that much in common — and that Hillary and I had both hoped that all those women that said they were underage prostitutes but looked at least 18 at the time would get to testify against him in a court of law. Unfortunately, now he will never be able to corroborate their stories. So, yes, a sad chapter has closed. I only hope each of these women can find peace while knowing that they have come forward publicly, and given facts about what their real name is and where they now reside. Hillary and I both wish them well and encourage them to move forward from this awful moment to a new life of silent reflection and safety. Thank you.

Trump isn't out of the woods on this one, by a long shot. How about we realize that both parties have leaders connected to this pedo and actually find the truth despite politics?
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:

ya know that's a fake news service, right?...like for years on the funny.
(lol indeed)

That you think you have to ask this probably explains your unquestioning adoption of stupid conspiracy theories like Pizzagate. : D
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Trump isn't out of the woods on this one, by a long shot. How about we realize that both parties have leaders connected to this pedo and actually find the truth despite politics?

That's not going to happen in this country. Our politics and our media is very polarized. I wish I could have shared the audio though. White comedian Paul Shanklin cracks me up. We need the chance to laugh every now and then. Politics is serious and depressing. Every now and then we all need a break from it.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
subgenius wrote:ya know that's a fake news service, right?...like for years on the funny.
(lol indeed)

That you think you have to ask this probably explains your unquestioning adoption of stupid conspiracy theories like Pizzagate. : D

its ok, guys like you get fooled on the internet all the time...like when Russian-bots influenced you into changing your vote.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:That you think you have to ask this probably explains your unquestioning adoption of stupid conspiracy theories like Pizzagate. : D

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Icarus
_Emeritus

Post by _Icarus »

From Chris Smith:

I've been reading about Epstein. I knew Trump had flown on his plane, but I didn't realize just how many specific connections there were.

1) AG Bill Barr's dad gave Epstein his first job teaching math at a girl's school where he abused girls. Epstein had no qualifications for the job.

2) There's of course the Jane Doe v. Trump & Epstein case, in which the plaintiff and a witness alleged that Trump tied the plaintiff to a bed, hit her, and raped her at Epstein's estate in 1994, when she was 14. She dropped the case after she and her lawyer received death threats and her lawyer's computer got hacked. (Trump fixer Michael Cohen says he made 500 threats on Trump's orders.)

3) I knew about the Jane Doe case, but I didn't know about the 2015 lawsuit of Virginia Roberts against Ghislaine Maxwell. Roberts says Maxwell approached and recruited her at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in 1998 when she was 15. She says Trump had given Maxwell and Epstein free run of the resort, and they used it to recruit young girls for sex trafficking under pretenses of "modeling" or "massage."

4) In 2002 Trump said he'd known Epstein for 15 years and considered him a "terrific guy."

5) When Epstein was arrested in 2006 for his 1990s sex trafficking, with testimony from 36 victims, the FBI and Florida AG Alexander Acosta (later Trump's labor secretary) cut him a mysterious plea deal that gave him just 18 months and total immunity. In fairness to Acosta, he says he was told not to touch Epstein because he belonged to intelligence. Possibly Epstein gave them information on the FBI's most-wanted Russian mafia boss, Semion Mogilevich, a partner in the sex trade.

6) After Epstein's release, he rehabilitated his image with the aid of Howard Rubenstein, the same publicist Trump employs. Epstein and Trump of course were also both bankrolled by Deutsche Bank.

People tend to talk about Epstein like his operation is a mystery and we'll never know the details, but there's a surprising amount of specific information out there if you look for it.
"One of the hardest things for me to accept is the fact that Kevin Graham has blonde hair, blue eyes and an English last name. This ugly truth blows any arguments one might have for actual white supremacism out of the water. He's truly a disgrace." - Ajax