Trump has corrupted the Government

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: Trump has corrupted the Government

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
canpakes wrote:This is a bit of a derail, but regardless, you aren’t ready for this yet. You still believe that rainbows didn’t exist before Noah’s Worldwide Flood.

Figure that out first, then you can tell me about how heart tissue covets anything.

Oh, there's the goalposts now...
literal heart, literal mouth...lets be semantic together....is this really a brain stem discussion, whereas we settle on how heart and mouth alike serve one master and that master shall be the seat of any and all sin?

cast ye out brain stem!

How unexpected. After trying to move the goalposts, you’re now complaining about someone moving the goalposts.

This one seems to work in favor of my theory about your brain-to-mouth coordination, too.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:How unexpected. After trying to move the goalposts, you’re now complaining about someone moving the goalposts.

This one seems to work in favor of my theory about your brain-to-mouth coordination, too.

so, once again, you want to discuss something else now?...or are you typing one thing while magically thinking another thing?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
canpakes wrote:How unexpected. After trying to move the goalposts, you’re now complaining about someone moving the goalposts.

so, once again, you want to discuss something else now?...or are you typing one thing while magically thinking another thing?

I just enjoy watching you keep trying to move the goalposts around as your distractions get slapped down. ; )