Why Spread Legs For Sex Starved Males?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Why Spread Legs For Sex Starved Males?

Post by _Bach »

Now read before you react:

First, requirement: What percentage of abortions are attributable to rape and/or incest? (Hint < 2%?)

Now, should the issue of actual responsibility ever be entered into the discussion? If not, WHY? What percent of abortions are due to irresponsible behavior by both involved? Greater than 90 %? What’s worse, how easy would it be for anyone who is capable of deciding to have intercourse to decide on simple inexpensive methods to prevent pregnancy? Not convenient? Niether is my tax dollar having to be taken from me to pay for someone else’s lack of discipline or maturity.

Last week a Mexican politician got hammered by liberals for the obvious advice: “don't spread your legs without thinking first”!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.c ... e0c545dbb4

And what’s wrong with that advice? Reasonable and mature. It’s why the left hated it!!

Contrast that with an immature idiotic California congresswoman’s explanation of pro life supporters: “Sex starve males hate abortion”!!!:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... ortion.amp

First, where is the logic of her statement? Sex starved anyone would embrace the abortion to cover their irresponsible actions. No?

The overall point is: “Why should I or anyone else be forced to pay for anyone’s irresponsible actions?” Should we have a taxpayer’s fund for DUI drivers? They both kill, so why not protect the irresponsible actions of DUI drivers who act just as irresponsible as those who want an abortion as a “do over” for their irresponsible actions?

I have no problem for abortions dealing w rape, incest, or a pregnancy under conditions that actually puts a women’s life in danger. Perhaps even where the child’s known condition put it life expectancy at a huge burden to the child or the parents.

But these are such a small percentage of the lives we put to death each year.

Bottom line:

Liberals and planned parenthood are just looking for taxpayer control over irresponsible behavior for political gain and votes from another audience who seek reckless behavior for votes! NO DIFFERENT THAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

TOTALLY DISGUSTING

(No time for spell check)
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Re: Why Spread Legs For Sex Starved Males?

Post by _Maksutov »

Oh look, Bach spread his cheeks and delivered another stinking extrusion of his "thought". :lol: No time for spell check but I do hope that you wiped yourself afterwards.

TOTALLY DISGUSTING.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: Why Spread Legs For Sex Starved Males?

Post by _canpakes »

Maksutov wrote:Oh look, Bach spread his cheeks and delivered another stinking extrusion of his "thought". :lol: No time for spell check but I do hope that you wiped yourself afterwards.

TOTALLY DISGUSTING.

bach seems starved for attention in more than one way. : D