Trump Baby Float Attacked

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Trump Baby Float Attacked

Post by _Kevin Graham »

You can't make this stuff up folks. This woman in England who supports Trump as the best US President in history, filmed herself stabbing the big Trump float and she sliced her own hand in the process. When the authorities came to arrest her she claimed she was disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... _HJkyLCJrQ
_Chap
_Emeritus

Re: Trump Baby Float Attacked

Post by _Chap »

Kevin Graham wrote:This woman in England who supports Trump as the best US President in history, filmed herself stabbing the big Trump float and she sliced her own hand in the process.

Fortunately damage to the baby was minimal, and it is still floating proudly over London ...

I loved the appeal "America help me, they're assaulting me" as the police attempt to subdue the crazy knife-wielding lady ... Had she been in the States I suspect that there might have been a considerable chance of her ending up shot dead under those circumstances.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_Xenophon
_Emeritus

Post by _Xenophon »

Chap wrote:Had she been in the States I suspect that there might have been a considerable chance of her ending up shot dead under those circumstances.
I mean, she is white :wink:
"If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation." -Xenophon of Athens
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Chap wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:This woman in England who supports Trump as the best US President in history, filmed herself stabbing the big Trump float and she sliced her own hand in the process.

Fortunately damage to the baby was minimal

You're pro life? Cool!

(Oh wait, I misunderstood. You're pro baby floats......sorry)
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

She will probably get a session on Fox and a commendation by Trump (pay her fine) very dangerous flashing a knife. In the US she might have been shot by now.
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Ceeboo wrote:
Chap wrote:Fortunately damage to the baby was minimal

You're pro life? Cool!

Trump is a good case for being pro-choice. I still wish for his mother to abort him, even if she is in her 291st trimester.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

by the way, that Trump baby blimp is just a little too accurate. They're both fat, ugly, and empty inside. It's almost impossible to tell them apart, but if you look hard enough, you can tell the blimp is more mature.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.