Meet PERFUME, our official Japanese Electro-pop group!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Perfume's first North American tour stop was TONIGHT!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

YAY!!! :-D :-D :-D
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Five block line at doors opening.

What do you say to that, honorentheos?
https://instastatistics.com/#!/kimkardashian
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Compare the media exposure Kim Kardashian gets in the U.S.A. vs. the media exposure Perfume gets in the U.S.A., then reassess your response.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

heh.

Perfume could have more followers on Instagram than KK and it wouldn't change what I was saying.
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Perfume's performance LIVE STREAMED tonight, 1:00 a.m. MST!!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

EXCELLENT NEWS: Perfume's performance tonight at the Coachella music festival in Southern California will be LIVE STREAMED beginning at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, 01:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time, 02:00 a.m. Central Standard Time, and 03:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Yes, TONIGHT, just as Sunday, April 21 ends and Monday, April 22 begins.

Yes, at long last you'll finally get to see an actual LIVE performance by MormonDiscussions.com's official Japanese electro-pop group from the comfort of your own home. So, if you've been wondering what all the fuss is about, tonight you'll finally have the chance to find out.

Here is the link to the stream from Coachella's official website:

https://live.coachella.com/

And, if that doesn't work, here is the link to the stream from YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiYh4tpzPRQ

ENJOY! I know I will. This will be the final performance of their world tour in support of their newest album, "Future Pop," so it'll be special.

Speaking of which, you may be wondering why I haven't done my write-up of the San Jose concert yet. As luck would have it, I volunteered all day at FAN-X, Utah's version of Comic-Con, both Friday and Saturday and therefore haven't had time to post it yet. I'm currently working on it, so it's definitely coming.

--Louis Midgley
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Perfume's performance LIVE STREAMED tonight, 1:00 a.m. M

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:ENJOY! I know I will. This will be the final performance of their world tour in support of their newest album, "Future Pop," so it'll be special.

Thank you! Can I watch this tomorrow on video?

Speaking of which, you may be wondering why I haven't done my write-up of the San Jose concert yet. As luck would have it, I volunteered all day at FAN-X, Utah's version of Comic-Con, both Friday and Saturday and therefore haven't had time to post it yet. I'm currently working on it, so it's definitely coming.

I've been waiting to hear! Are you going to Comic Con in Denver? If not, why not?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:Thank you! Can I watch this tomorrow on video?

I truly don't know. If not, I'm sure some enterprising YouTuber will record it and upload it, though.

I've been waiting to hear! Are you going to Comic Con in Denver? If not, why not?

No, because the one in Salt Lake City is good enough for me, especially when you factor in the travel money.

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

HOLY HELL was that some kind of awesome.

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

GOOD NEWS: Their live streamed mini-concert was indeed recorded and is available for viewing! See here:

Perfume's LIVE STREAMED Coachella performance of 04-22-2019

--Louis Midgley
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:GOOD NEWS: Their live streamed mini-concert was indeed recorded and is available for viewing! See here:

Perfume's LIVE STREAMED Coachella performance of 04-22-2019

:surprised:

I looked for it earlier this morning and didn't see it! Thanks!

My goodness man, you have well and truly ruined me forever.

:lol:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb