Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Already Mentioned 3,181 times on FOX New

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_cinepro
_Emeritus

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Already Mentioned 3,181 times

Post by _cinepro »

I suspect Fox News thinks Ocasio-Cortez is the Sarah Palin of the left. Only time will tell if they're right.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

cinepro wrote:I suspect Fox News thinks Ocasio-Cortez is the Sarah Palin of the left. Only time will tell if they're right.

She is certainly a lot less dumb than Sarah Palin was.

Of course, with some voters that might be a considerable handicap in winning their support. Non-dumb is, kinda elitist dontcha think?
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

cinepro wrote:I suspect Fox News thinks Ocasio-Cortez is the Sarah Palin of the left. Only time will tell if they're right.

Time has already told us they're dead wrong. We've known Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for several months now, and I've heard nothing from her that equals the average Palin idiocy. It took less than a week after the GOP convention to figure out Palin was a complete dumbass.

I remember buying a Republican friend of mine a daily calendar that had dumb Sarah Palin quotes from the 2008 election cycle. That's right; she said at least 365 stupid things that year, enough to fill an entire daily calendar. The makers probably had a hard time settling on only 365.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Already Mentioned 3,181 times on FOX New

Post by _Gunnar »

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez looks like a genius when compared with almost any other GOP politician one could name, let alone Sarah Palin. I don't think Sarah Palin is the worst of the lot, though. Michelle Bachman makes even Sarah Palin look smart by comparison.
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Already Mentioned 3,181 times on FOX New

Post by _Some Schmo »

Gunnar wrote:I don't think Sarah Palin is the worst of the lot, though. Michelle Bachman makes even Sarah Palin look smart by comparison.

Bachmann has that "eye of a chicken" look. Daft. It makes her seem even dumber, but I find it hard to distinguish the substance of what either of them say. They're both out to lunch.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: