WILLIAM BARR: "IT'S A COMING II"

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Re: WILLIAM BARR: "IT'S A COMING II"

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Bach wrote:Tomorrow is gonna be so much fun to sit back and watch the liberal implosion. But the "Spygate" to follow is gonna be one helluva harvest!

Talk about your all time backfires.

Barr proved to be an embarrassment to the dept and a shill for Trump. He went on a rant babbling about "no collusion" four times when the Mueller report said the opposite. He also lied when he said Mueller's decision not to indict had nothing to do with DOJ guidelines forbidding him to. He also lied when he said the determination that Trump was innocent was left to the Attorney General since Mueller decided not to make a judgment. The Mueller report actually said it was up to Congress to take over where he left off since the only remedy for reprimanding the President is impeachment.

So basically Barr just sat there and lied through his teeth and now we have the report proving Trump's criminal enterprise was much worse than we thought.

Is this why you disappeared?
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

Oh man! It's painful to watch Barr school these naïve Dems. Whiteside looked like an idiot and Feinstein was! This should qualify as a SNL greatest hit!

And yeah baby, its a coming and you can see the fear in all these dems.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

Welllllll, let’s try this again (as it appear EA/Shades continue to have a bias agenda). My previous post was made about 5-6 hours ago and still being suppressed.

Barr schooled the Dems today to an al time embarrassing low situation for liberals. The dems have no intellectual ability to debate with Barr and they know it. He made all of them look, unusually easy this time, like bigger fools than with the Kavanaugh hearings. Especially with Harris on Rosenstein’s clearance to address conclusions. Can it get any worse for liberals? They have no abilities to understand the law let alone to ask relevant questions about it so they all do the same “Hula Dance” as the idiot from Hawaii! She was an absolute out of control psych ward patient.

[Now, I’ve already posted on this thread today. This thread has been dormant for about 10 days and that bothers EA/Shades because it comes up fresh on their board where they prefer their typical burial process in current threads. So they have only have a couple of alternatives: find a few others to call and post here to bury it or: capitulate the post to current and admit I’m right. For the old fashion newspaper evidence: Last post on this forum prior to me pressing “post” button was Perfume on Lindsay Graham topic at 3:21 per post records. I will also make this same comment in Prison as real time record! Will call it BIAS. Let’s see if they let go through real time!]
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

The fear of the Dems over an AG, who is not part of the swamp, is the real cause of the apoplectic breakdown and hatred of his presence. Liberals know that Barr will uncover and provide the “real” evidence of the deep state of the prior administration. Comey, Obama, McCabe, Clinton and Lynch all know it’s coming - just a matter of time now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washi ... utType=amp

Oh baby, it’s a coming! And everyone knows it. Just look at the effort on the left to change the topic!

This is gonna be so fun to witness! And I haven’t been wrong yet.

Just look at our economy news today, amongst other things!!!!
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

This is like the third time you predict something that never transpires.

Barr broke the law by lying to Congress and taking the role as Trump's personal defense lawyer, which is contrary to what he is supposed to be doing. We knew he was hand picked by Trump for a reason, but I guess some of us still gave him the benefit of the doubt. But this fool doesn't even try to pretend being objective.

We now learn that Mueller wrote him a letter letting him know he was not happy with his 4 page "summary" especially when the Mueller team provides executive summaries and Barr just tossed them aside to provide a script provided by new Lord and Master, Donald Trump. It is interesting to see how many people continue to sell their souls for this despicable excuse for a President. Don't they know he's headed for jail when he leaves office?

When he said "we haven't waived executive privilege" for a private citizen who said he was ordered to fire Mueller on Trump's behalf, he lost all hope of being considered anything but a pawn on Team Trump. After all, who is "we"?
_Gray Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Gray Ghost »

Bach wrote:Barr testified today that spying did occur during the 2016 election. Not surprising for anyone with common sense over the past two years. But the absolute priceless look on the face of Sen. Shaheen when she asked; "So your not saying that spying occurred?" and Barr answered; "well, yes I do believe spying occurred."

This is just the start of some great fun for our liberal friends. "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA" has turned out to be the boomeranging grenade that is blowing up in the face of the democratic party! They are their own worst enemy!

Sit back and enjoy this one!

[And to top things off today, Benji just got re-elected]

Let me guess, you're a Q conspiracist?

All of our intelligence services are united. Russia attacked our democracy. If you make light of that you're a disloyal American.

Barr uses the word spying, but non-hacks prefer the term lawful surveillance. That's what happens when your campaign is in constant contact with Russian intelligence. You're going to attract the attention of law enforcement.
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

Bach wrote:The fear of the Dems over an AG, who is not part of the swamp...

Barr not part of the swamp????!!!! Are you insane, or just pathologically dishonest, like Barr and your idol, Trump? There is not the slightest reasonable doubt that Barr perjured himself repeatedly in congressional testimony! He was caught red handed doing just that on national television for all to see! How can any half way decent or reasonable person fail to see that! He was handpicked by Trump to be AG precisely because Trump expected Barr to obsequiously cover for him and do his bidding, no matter how egregious and corrupt, and, so far, Barr is fully living up to Trump's expectations of him. Even if there ever was a time that that Barr was not part of "the swamp", he is clearly a willing and eager denizen of it now!
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

Oh baby is it ever “a coming” for the Dem’s cover up:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost ... 181d41/amp

Wanted to post the least legitimate source for this avalanche to appease KG and EA!! (LMFAO)

But wait till ya’ll see what’s really coming on this boomerang of justice! Ooooh Baby, it is coming for the coup conspiracy! Indictments and all involved w the Obama, Lynch, Clapper, Baker, Comey cover up! Baby, it’s a coming (I’ve never been wrong before). All these players and their minions are now starting to turn on each other to cover their asses.

OH BABY IS IT EVER A COMING!!!

Gonna be fun!
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

And, assuming EA/Shades allow my posts on this thread to go through, here is the background on the prosecutor’s background that Barr appointed to investigate the corruption:

https://www.law.com/ctlawtribune/2019/0 ... 0414213404

Geeeeze, sounds a lot like having Andrew Weismann on Mueller's team, no?

This is gonna be so much fun to watch!!!

IT’S A COMING BABY!
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

But the real question is: “WHY DON’T ALL THESE SMART DEMS MOVE TO IMPEACH TRUMP?!!”

TRUTH: “They know what’s coming down the pipe”. Pelosi and the rest are absolutely paranoid about what will soon be known by all.

I don’t think Trump needs to campaign at all for 2020. The Dems are handing it to him.

Anyone disagree?

Never wrong on this one! MARK IT!!