MUELLER REPORT JUST DROPPED

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Re: MUELLER REPORT JUST DROPPED

Post by _Kevin Graham »

ed
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

This report will do nothing. Congress will do nothing. The GOP will do nothing.

The only thing that will bring this asshole down is fast food grease. I'm rooting for KFC. Better that one man die... if he's Trump.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Xenophon
_Emeritus

Post by _Xenophon »

Chap wrote:And "we" did not so state.
Indeed. It'll be interesting (read as "horrifying") to get to comb through this in the coming days. Like EA, I'm worried there may be so much here that the overwhelming nature of it shuts some people down. The worst part is there may be even more damning things in there that were redacted that might never see.

From the bits I've scanned so far it seems painfully apparent that Muller really was calling on Congress to take up the obstruction charge through the mechanism they have available to them. I'm still not sure what the political calculus says about that decision for Democrats. It is hard to know whether going for impeachment will spell disaster for them or not and that doesn't even address the questions of if they should do it even if it means further loses in order to take a stand for the constitution.
"If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation." -Xenophon of Athens
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Xenophon wrote:Like EA, I'm worried there may be so much here that the overwhelming nature of it shuts some people down.

People are already overwhelmed and shut down. That's why the asshole's still in office.

The report will effectively do nothing. It's will not break the cult's spell. If people aren't embarrassed by supporting Trump now despite everything we know and everything we've seen him say publicly, they have a character defect and never will.

Go, KFC!!
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

With the redacted Mueller report now out Hannity is still talking about Hillary over the radio today.
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Here's a link to the redacted report for your weekend reading! :lol:

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb