Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Gets Her Own Times Square Billboard

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Gets Her Own Times Square Billb

Post by _Kevin Graham »

This is what Ceeboo, bach, subgenius aren't going to talk about because, well it doesn't mock the Left in any way and killing Liberals just isn't a concern to them.

White Supremacist Arrested With Giant List of Journalists & Democrats He Planned to Murder & I’m Sure Trump Will Comment on This Any Minute, Right?

Nothing to see here, right? If you google the news for Christopher Hasson, the Right Wing Coast Guard terrorist, you'll find dozens of links but the only link within the first five pages that is a Right Wing link is one for WashingtonExaminer in which they try to argue "there is no evidence he was a Trump supporter."

Yeah, except for the fact that everyone on his hit list were Trump's enemies.

But let's focus on the victimization of a MAGA few brats who acted disrespectfully at a demonstration.
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Kevin Graham wrote:This is what Ceeboo, bach, subgenius aren't going to talk about because

I'll talk about anything.

White Supremacist Arrested With Giant List of Journalists & Democrats He Planned to Murder & I’m Sure Trump Will Comment on This Any Minute, Right?

I find this to be both extremely troubling and horrific.

But let's focus on the victimization of a MAGA few brats who acted disrespectfully at a demonstration.

You're a blind fool!
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

Ceeboo wrote:You're a blind fool!

What a cute little guy.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

Chap wrote:What a cute little guy.

LOL
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Gets Her Own Times Square Billboard

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Here in American 13 people were murdered by left-wing terrorists since the beginning of 2016 through mid-2017, 8 more than right-wing terrorists in the same time period.

Perhaps we ought to be worrying about the rise of extremist ideologies that openly and actively encourage violence as a means to an end and are carrying it out.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Here in American 13 people were murdered by left-wing terrorists since the beginning of 2016 through mid-2017, 8 more than right-wing terrorists in the same time period.

Perhaps we ought to be worrying about the rise of extremist ideologies that openly and actively encourage violence as a means to an end and are carrying it out.

- Doc

I don't know where you're getting your numbers, but if you're saying only 5 people died by Right Wing extremists since 2016 you're simply wrong. Just this past October 13 people were killed and 7 wounded during the synagogue and Kroger shootings. These killings were at the hands of Right Wing extremists. In just that same month, Cesar Altieri Sayoc, Jr., a 56-year-old Florida man who worked as a pizza delivery driver and lived in a van plastered with pro-Trump decals, is arrested after federal authorities tie him to a series of at least 13 mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats, liberal figures and the cable news outlet CNN.

Terrorism deaths down in 2017, but far-right terrorism rising, report says

Study shows two-thirds of U.S. terrorism tied to right-wing extremists
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Gets Her Own Times Square Billboard

You should read my comment again, and then the comments prior to that.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-oca ... 52Ic43bmOQ

Can't the conservatives leave her alone??
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

aussieguy55 wrote:https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-republicans-gop-insults-1335151?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekFacebookSF&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1QDsg6FHLWKg171XsdiqLuyuaV_K3936DF13QHvOO-k7XV152Ic43bmOQ

Can't the conservatives leave her alone??

Why? Is she leaving them alone?

- Doc

_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

You should watch Bill Maher's show this week. He interviewed Adam Schiff. Schiff said that GOP members were coming to him privately and expressing concern about Trump but afraid to go public as they would face primaries to kick them out. The GOP is becoming a cult. Follow the prophet or face excommunication. If you can get out of the Fox bubble check it out. Very revealing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLe1E4MXH4o
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"