Alabama paper wants KKK to hang Democrats

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Re: Alabama paper wants KKK to hang Democrats

Post by _aussieguy55 »

My nephew lives there playing more for orchestras classical and movies. He played for Star Wars Pirates of the Caribbean. Love the life there. Cal has the eighth largest economy in the world. Dems won by a landslide in 2018 in both houses and even in Orange county.

http://www.calphil.com/blog-1/2019/1/4/ ... doubrovsky
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

aussieguy55 wrote:Hawaii, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont and Utah are the five healthiest states of the year, while the five least healthy are Arkansas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Mississippi and, coming in last, Louisiana, according to the annual America's Health Rankings report, released last week.Dec 20, 2018

These are the top 10 happiest states in 2018 and their corresponding scores (out of 100), according to WalletHub:
Hawaii (68.27)
Utah (67.84)
Minnesota (67.26)
North Dakota (65.62)
California (63.14)
Idaho (63.09)
Maryland (61.78)
Iowa (61.07)

California seems happy

Oh yeah, well I'm happy and healthy sitting in the middle of BFE surrounded by trees where I can't see or hear another human being except the ones in my house and only if I want to, breathing clean air at high altitude.

So there.
:cool:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb