Is Trump the great negotiator?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Is Trump the great negotiator?

Post by _aussieguy55 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qw9F8Bu5BI

Its seems someone who worked for Trump has a different view. He must be really upset with Nancy.
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Re: Is Trump the great negotiator?

Post by _Res Ipsa »

Trump has a specific style of negotiation. His stance is something like: “I am the Trump. Many people want to do business with me. You need this deal more than I do.” He made demands and would walk away from deals if he didn’t get them. And he made it work because of the image he created.

It’s not a good fit now. There aren’t 15 Houses of Representatives trying to do a deal with him. There’s only one, with a weak desire to deal with him. Sometimes, he needs a deal more than they do, so his “give me what I want or I Walk” strategy doesn’t really work.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Trump has found great success via chaos. that's a fact.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

subgenius wrote:Trump has found great success via chaos. that's a fact.

Success at breaking laws and proving he's the fraud we all knew him to be.... which is a result of his incompetence and abject stupidity, not masterful design.