Proof Wall Doesn't Work

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Re: Proof Wall Doesn't Work

Post by _Maksutov »

ajax18 wrote:I wish the costs of illegal immigration were a fantasy. Perhaps it is for those who find a way around paying income tax.

You're describing the president. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

ajax18 wrote:I wish the costs of illegal immigration were a fantasy. Perhaps it is for those who find a way around paying income tax.

You dismiss the overwhelming position of relevant experts as being leftist lies, which sounds much more like someone who wishes what they currently believe rather than the opposite.

But it's worse than that in this case. We're talking about the expense of maintaining a 2000 mile military blockade. The costs have to exceed that for it to be cost-justified. I know your real wishing covers inventing whatever cost is necessary to keep non-whites out of the country, but in no universe is undocumented immigration preventable through military blockade on the Southern border costing that much.
_Bret Ripley
_Emeritus

Post by _Bret Ripley »

ajax18 wrote:I'd build the wall across the entire southern border.
And hope to God Central America never develops ladder technology.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I love that “F” face the clown didn't bother clicking the link before posting his usual idiocy.

- Doc

given the thread title, one gets out what one puts in... kinda like your posts.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent