Jim Acosta Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: Jim Acosta Thread

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
subgenius wrote:As stated before, this is still a political win for Trump. Acosta has consistently been the single most effective "change the subject" that any President could ever hope for.

Lol. 24 hours ago you were proclaiming what you believed would be an imminent failure for CNN's challenge, i.e., bad news for that station is what you predicted. Yet CNN prevailed, and now you're forced to try to claim a victory for the White House.

While watching a washed-up reality TV star try to play a tough guy 'president' via numerous misfires might make some folks chuckle, no one is praising Trump's ability to shoot himself in the foot here. As well, you've just exposed your earlier claims of Acosta 'making himself the story' as your usual BS, by now shifting to the POV that Trump purposefully makes Acosta the story. You should try harder to track your own flip flops if you want to try to play that game.

There will always be a "change the subject" for this President. This particular one ended up being a highly visible demonstration of his failure, his pathetic immaturity, and the dishonesty of his White House.

pretty sure, if you bother to check thread, that 24 hours ago i was claiming that regardless of decision Trump was in a "win win" situation.
But as an Acosta/CNN fan why would you bother with such trivial things like facts....
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:pretty sure, if you bother to check thread, that 24 hours ago i was claiming that regardless of decision Trump was in a "win win" situation.
But as an Acosta/CNN fan why would you bother with such trivial things like facts....

Looks like a Trump-appointed judge has smacked down your ‘facts’. ; )
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
subgenius wrote:pretty sure, if you bother to check thread, that 24 hours ago i was claiming that regardless of decision Trump was in a "win win" situation.

Looks like a Trump-appointed judge has smacked down your ‘facts’. ; )

I know, right? now that youve sidestepped your mistaken accusation we can focus on how will Trump ever be able to distract the news conversation again? Acosta is so adept at not taking the narcissism bait, ill bet he gets all the questions from now on.

Acosta asks question
Trump *i could answer either on the subject of question or pivot to a subject that gets Acosta to white knuckle grip the mic....hmmm*

Bet you can't even remember, without google, the topic of discussion when the Acosta-intern-mic incident occurred.

ha ha...CNN for the win, amiright?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote: ha ha...CNN for the win, amiright?

Lol, apparently. You can't get this Acosta guy out of your head.

Neither can Trump, it would seem.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

im guessing Acosta has now paved the way for Alex Jones' Constitutional right - great job!
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:im guessing Acosta has now paved the way for Alex Jones' Constitutional right - great job!

Probably not, but he has certainly paved a permanent path to his home in your head. You seem to invite him often.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
subgenius wrote:im guessing Acosta has now paved the way for Alex Jones' Constitutional right - great job!

Probably not, but he has certainly paved a permanent path to his home in your head. You seem to invite him often.

Lets compare posts for how much free rental space Acosta has in my head and how much Trump has in yours....just for grins and giggles.

and for what it's worth, if not for me then who would remember Acosta? alas, i fear he would go by the way of Dr Ford, of Russia, of Stormy, of Kushner, of Cohen, ...
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:Lets compare posts for how much free rental space Acosta has in my head and how much Trump has in yours....just for grins and giggles.

and for what it's worth, if not for me then who would remember Acosta? alas, i fear he would go by the way of Dr Ford, of Russia, of Stormy, of Kushner, of Cohen, ...

Please feel free to compare. As a bonus, you might even begin with the number of threads that you or I have created regarding the actions of Trump and/or Acosta.

Ready ... set ... go!
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
subgenius wrote:Lets compare posts for how much free rental space Acosta has in my head and how much Trump has in yours....just for grins and giggles.

Please feel free to compare. As a bonus, you might even begin with the number of threads that you or I have created regarding the actions of Trump and/or Acosta.

Ready ... set ... go!

well which is it you prefer - i suggested "posts", but you moved that goalpost over to "threads i have created"...por que?
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

canpakes wrote:Please feel free to compare. As a bonus, you might even begin with the number of threads that you or I have created regarding the actions of Trump and/or Acosta.

Ready ... set ... go!

subgenius wrote:well which is it you prefer - i suggested "posts", but you moved that goalpost over to "threads i have created"...por que?

There you go, with that reading comprehension problem, again. : D