Care to guess...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_huckelberry
_Emeritus

Re: Care to guess...

Post by _huckelberry »

subgenius wrote:...why Democrats aren't campaigning on Russian collusion?

This is a very odd question. I cannot think of a reason they should campaign on something not determined.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

subgenius wrote:yet, still not an answer why the lack of 10 foot pole touching for - "Russia!".

I am not a Democrat and I don't give a _____ about Russia. I think Trump is a puppet of Netanyahu.

So when is Hillary Clinton getting arrested?
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

So when is Hillary Clinton getting arrested? Hello? Someone?
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

DoubtingThomas wrote:So when is Hillary Clinton getting arrested? Hello? Someone?

start your own thread...off topic, especially since you can't answer OP.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Gunnar
_Emeritus

Post by _Gunnar »

subgenius wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:So when is Hillary Clinton getting arrested? Hello? Someone?

And you have never been able to give a coherent answer to why you sycophanticly support and apologize for the most openly corrupt, dishonest, willfully ignorant and deliberately divisive and hateful President this country has ever had. Your eagerness to overlook his glaringly obvious deficiencies and pathological lying verges on insanity! How can you possibly be aware of how he spews hate, racism and divisiveness to his loyal base at his rallies and not realize what a monstrously fascistic, selfish and opportunistic bastard he is? And those are probably his better qualities!

ETA: I still strongly suspect that a large part of his decision to run for President in the first place was the hope of using his power and influence as President to somehow escape indictment, prosecution and conviction for past crimes and frauds (like the notorious Trump University scam, for instance) for which he deserves prison time.
No precept or claim is more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

subgenius wrote:

I don't know and I don't care. Just let Mueller finish his investigation. When is Hillary Clinton getting arrested?
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

subgenius wrote:...why Democrats aren't campaigning on Russian collusion?

Why did Trump fire Sessions?