USA Today Doxxes Twitter User

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

USA Today Doxxes Twitter User

Post by _Water Dog »

Unapproved speech must be punished.

Enemies of the people.

You know, there's always talk about funding a media-hunting Investigative unit that will dig up their arrest records, drug addictions, sexual affairs, and gay dalliances.

I think that is going to soon move from mere talk to a funded operation.

This can't keep going on. They cannot be permitted to continue hunting law-abiding citizens with impunity. They must be on the receiving end of their own scalp-hunting tactics.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/377889.php
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Re: USA Today Doxxes Twitter User

Post by _Res Ipsa »

Since when did news reporting constitute "doxxing?" The story is about how the George Soros is funding the caravan story got started, and she was one of the first to post about it on Twitter.

Here's the horrific "doxxing:"

One of the first was from a North Carolina writer who goes by the screen name “lorettatheprole.” Loretta Malakie has more than 6,000 followers on Twitter, to whom she directs frequent posts about “white genocide,” Jews and the “invading force” approaching the border.

On Oct. 14, Malakie posted a link to an article about the caravan, with a single word of commentary: “Soros.”

That same day, identical posts appeared over the course of 20 minutes in six pro-Trump Facebook groups. Combined, those six groups had 165,000 members. A user who gave the name Philip Balzano, a Trump supporter from Chicago, wrote to the Trump Train group: “Here Comes ANOTHER Group of Paid for New Demoncratic Voters Just in Time for the Primaries... The Financier a.k.a. ‘Win at All Costs’ ‘Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste’ the Evil George Soros and His 140+ Orgs, Should Be Classified as Terrorist and Terrorist Orgs.”
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

So much snowflake with these people. They want to post bullshyte and made-up crap day in and day out but then go running for the bushes as soon as anyone asks them to explain their propaganda.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:So much snowflake with these people. They want to post bullshyte and made-up crap day in and day out but then go running for the bushes as soon as anyone asks them to explain their propaganda.

i think you're being a little harsh on Feinstein and Dr Ford.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
canpakes wrote:So much snowflake with these people. They want to post bullshyte and made-up crap day in and day out but then go running for the bushes as soon as anyone asks them to explain their propaganda.

i think you're being a little harsh on Feinstein and Dr Ford.

If only Ford had never made an appearance in front of the public to state her case as opposed to hiding behind ignorant Twitter rantings.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:If only Ford had never made an appearance in front of the public to state her case as opposed to hiding behind ignorant Twitter rantings.

I know, if only stupid GoFundMe page hadn't been so slow going she could have avoided the terror of having to fly on plane that was not headed to a vacation destination.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
canpakes wrote:If only Ford had never made an appearance in front of the public to state her case as opposed to hiding behind ignorant Twitter rantings.

I know, if only stupid GoFundMe page hadn't been so slow going she could have avoided the terror of having to fly on plane that was not headed to a vacation destination.

If only she had chosen beige socks over grey.

In the meantime, she still showed more balls than our Twitter coward. But by all means, continue your poor attempt at distraction. ; )
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

canpakes wrote:If only she had chosen beige socks over grey.

an oversight by her DNC appointed handlers I am sure.....glad you guys have stuck to your guns on seeking justice for her, would hate to think you had simply forgotten about her.... i don't know what would be worse, not believing her? or believing her and walking away....
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

Post by _Water Dog »

Look, so-called liberals are expressing their disgust for liberalism. Hmm, maybe they aren't liberals after all?
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Post by _Res Ipsa »

Water Dog wrote:Look, so-called liberals are expressing their disgust for liberalism. Hmm, maybe they aren't liberals after all?

Actually, this liberal supports freedom of the press, unlike those that would try to curtail the press or intimidate reporters so that they can spread their hatred of non-white folks anonymously.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951