In praise of the team everyone loves to hate

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: In praise of the team everyone loves to hate

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

subgenius is WRONG. Check out this montage of Warriors passing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=X4frnKip14w

THAT is awesome basketball.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:subgenius is WRONG. Check out this montage of Warriors passing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=X4frnKip14w

THAT is awesome basketball.

- Doc

As a Bucks fan, I’ve watched my team go from playing some of the dumbest God damn basketball in the league to looking like Golden State East so far under coach Bud. And while I don’t think the Bucks are quite on that plane, it does feel similar to Golden State going from Jackson to Kerr. It’s amazing what not having a terrible coach can do for a team.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

There is definitely jostling in the ranks from last years' powers. Milwaukee finally getting the right coach. Houston lost too much defense, and if you ask me, 'Melo is getting to the 6th man stage of his career. Portland, Utah and Denver could surprise some people this year. Philadelphia again seems to be a year away. LeBron is a beast, but I wonder how much he will have in the tank when the playoffs roll around. At this point he is playing too many minutes. A lot of work to be done on the Lakers. And if you're a Cavs fan, losing LeBron James doesn't make Kevin Love or J.R. Smith into better players.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Bucks are good.