I am a prophet of god

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

I am a prophet of god

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

honorentheos wrote: The authors found that if greenhouse gas emissions continue at the current rate, the atmosphere will warm up by as much as 2.7 degrees Fahrenheit (1.5 degrees Celsius) above preindustrial levels by 2040, inundating coastlines and intensifying droughts and poverty.

Feb 09, 2018.

DoubtingThomas wrote: I predict the young generations of today will not forget in 2040 how the Republican Party was the anti-climate change party. Over time climate change is going to get more and more obvious, and will significantly impact the US economy by 2050

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48468

I have more spiritual revelations than President Nelson. I am now going to start my own church.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Re: I am a prophet of god

Post by _Some Schmo »

DoubtingThomas wrote:I am now going to start my own church.

I can think of no better way to come out as a bullshitter.

If I had to start a church, I'd call it something like Our Lady of Perpetual BS. That way, the product would match the label.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Some Schmo wrote:If I had to start a church, I'd call it something like Our Lady of Perpetual BS.

Sexist ;-)
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

MeDotOrg wrote:
Some Schmo wrote:If I had to start a church, I'd call it something like Our Lady of Perpetual BS.

Sexist ;-)

Heh. I guess I've become conditioned to believe religious people think women are liars and drunken judges tell the truth.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

MeDotOrg wrote:

Sexist ;-)

Our Orange-Haired Blowhard of Perpetual BS was already taken.