Intersection etiquette.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dantana
_Emeritus

Intersection etiquette.

Post by _Dantana »

The local community bulletin board Facebook page is a place for neighbors to talk about their chickens, lost dogs, butt-head drivers etc. Invariably, there always seems to be one of those butt-heads show up to mock an innocent poster. Here is a recent attempt of mine to mock a mocker.

Here's a good 'dick move' if anybody runs out. When I approach an intersection/stop sign, if another vehicle is already in front of me at the intersection, in, say, the left lane looking to make a left turn, I don't nose out in front of them to see around them to have a clear view of traffic to make my right turn, because.....it blocks their view to the right, and they cannot make their turn. So, I wait until they can make their turn first. Now, this is a 'dick move' because of all the annoyed people/cars behind me who don't know about this move. Sometimes I can even get my passenger pissed off with this move.