HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOCCHI!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOCCHI!!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Dear fellow Perfumaniacs,

Today is a VERY good day: It's Nocchi's birthday!! She turns 30.

If you're new to this message board, she's 1/3 of Perfume, the official Japanese electro-pop group of MormonDiscussions.com. She's the one with short hair in a bob. She also just so happens to be the person depicted in my avatar.

So, please post any and all of your own happy birthday wishes to Nocchi here. I'll post a few photos, below.

Happy Birthday, Nocchi!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOCCHI!!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

--Louis Midgley
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Happy Birthday and God Bless, Nocchi!

<3
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:Happy Birthday and God Bless, Nocchi!

<3

Thank you for having precisely the right attitude, Jersey Girl. :-)

--Louis Midgley
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Man, she is an incredibly attractive lady. I think I just figured out what this is all about, Shades.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Some Schmo wrote:Man, she is an incredibly attractive lady. I think I just figured out what this is all about, Shades.

To be honest, it's all about the music.

Their general adorable-ness is just icing on the cake.

--Louis Midgley
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOCCHI!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Today, September 20th, is the 31st birthday of NOCCHI, real name Ayano Omoto, the oldest member of Perfume!

The past year of hers was one to remember. Chief among her accomplishments was when she walked about four feet in front of me in San Jose, California. (Although she probably doesn't realize it was her chief accomplishment, trust me, it was.)

Many other pictures of Nocchi are available at this Pinterest site. Notice that she's also the individual in my avatar.

If you'd like to offer Nocchi some birthday wishes, or have other positive comments to make about her, this is the thread in which to do so.

So, from all of us here at MormonDiscussions.com, Happy 31st Birthday, Nocchi!!

--Louis Midgley
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOCCHI!

Post by _canpakes »

Happy Birthday, Nocchi!

Have some delicious Birthday Gnocchi. Cake to follow after the meal.
: )