Where does Rudy get the energy? New GF is 20 years younger

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Where does Rudy get the energy? New GF is 20 years younger

Post by _aussieguy55 »

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... vorce.html

No doing so good either as Trumps lawyer.

One writer wrote "Although Rudy's been playing the philanderer all along, and like they say... "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." The question remains what's really the hidden attraction that draws women like human magnets to both Jiuliani and Trump, who apparently share some sort of commonality. Peas in a pod, neither exudes an aura of charisma, aren't particularly physically attractive, both lack an air of eloquence and refinement, and when they speak publicly, come across as a bit clumsy. Rudy's puzzling statements of late in terms of defending the president's past reputation makes him sound more like a buffoon. Both seem to be suffering from the same dissembling condition.
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Where does Rudy get the energy? New GF is 20 years young

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hypergamy?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

She's presumably a gerontophile.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

As they say, there's someone for everyone.

And let's face it; some women have an asshole fetish.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.