Avenatti?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: Avenatti?

Post by _Jersey Girl »

MeDotOrg wrote:There was once a lawyer who became of symbol of hope for the country, whose direct eloquence made many in the nation he should be the next President.

Rudy Giuliani.

I dunno...Guiliani, Avenatti, Scaramucci...a lot of those alter boys probably kissed the same rings, Joisey Girl....

Trust the rounder Italian vowels: Mario Cuomo.

It's Jersey, not Joisey.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Chap wrote:
MeDotOrg wrote:those alter boys

You mean transgender? He's had the op?

Oh, ALTAR boys ...

oops...
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

"opening post"??? Damn that auto-correct!

Of course I wrote the letters "o" and "p", short for "operation". But I'm glad that you still got the point ...
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

If Avenatti puts himself forward as a candidate, he will face an unrelenting smear campaign from an incredibly well financed conservative machine, aided by Russia and the Murdoch media empire.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

moksha wrote:If Avenatti puts himself forward as a candidate, he will face an unrelenting smear campaign from an incredibly well financed conservative machine, aided by Russia and the Murdoch media empire.

Maybe. Or having douche bag v. douche bag in a US presidential election is the stuff of KGB wet dreams.
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa