Federal budget deficit increases 79% in July

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Re: Federal budget deficit increases 79% in July

Post by _ajax18 »

and everyone is basking in record low taxes

Well earlier this month you were trying to tell me that my taxes weren't lowered. At least now you understand that everyone is basking in record low taxes. That's an improvement.
Last edited by ICCrawler - ICjobs on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

From what I see the debt has increased $1.5 trillion under Trump while it went from $10 trillion to $20 trillion under Obama.

President Obama inherited two wars and a terrible economy.

The debt would be much larger under Hillary Clinton still.

We don't really know that. And why is Sean Hannity still talking about Hillary Clinton on his radio and TV show??? It has been over 21 months since Hillary lost the Presidential election, and she is Not on any of the ballots for the upcoming mid-term elections.
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

ajax18 wrote:Well earlier this month you were trying to tell me that my taxes weren't lowered. At least now you understand that everyone is basking record low taxes. That's an improvement.

Not everyone is basking in lower taxes. And haven't you seen recently the negative effects that Trump's tariffs is starting to have on the economy??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go ... d=57169778

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo. ... 08387.html
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
and everyone is basking in record low taxes

Well earlier this month you were trying to tell me that my taxes weren't lowered. At least now you understand that everyone is basking record low taxes. That's an improvement.

That's because you don't work.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Not everyone is basking in lower taxes.

Does that mean you disagree with Kevin Graham?
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

That's because you don't work.

I think you're losing it Kevin.
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

ajax18 wrote:Does that mean you disagree with Kevin Graham?

I've disagreed with him before.