It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: PBS Newshour report on family separation lawsuit
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Then stay out of it. Schreech is one of the most disgusting, immoral, and completely devoid of honor, human beings I've ever met. I still really don't have an explanation as to why. If you dislike that I'm exploring race as a possible explanation then put me on ignore. Otherwise STHU.
Oh, ajax, that just isn't how message boards work. Here we are having a public conversation where any and all are free to chime in within the rules. If my posts are this triggering to you though perhaps it isn't me that needs to use the ignore function. :rolleyes:

schreech wrote:
Oh, ajax is still bitter that I found out that he posted over at stormfront under the same screen name... <snip>
I'm aware of his former postings, I was at a minimum lurking here at the time if not posting. While we obviously agree about the content and nature of his posting we just have different response tactics, to each their own.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:16 pm 
God

Xenophon wrote:
I'm aware of his former postings, I was at a minimum lurking here at the time if not posting. While we obviously agree about the content and nature of his posting we just have different response tactics, to each their own.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:25 pm 
God

As someone who is Ashkenazi Jew (on my mother’s side), I should probably apologize for my disgusting, immoral, devoid of honor character flaws that are because of my genetics/race -- but apparently, I just can’t help it.

But hey, a bi gezunt.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:26 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Then stay out of it. Schreech is one of the most disgusting, immoral, and completely devoid of honor, human beings I've ever met. I still really don't have an explanation as to why. If you dislike that I'm exploring race as a possible explanation then put me on ignore. Otherwise STHU.

Oh, and what did you mean by this? So you think I am disgusting, immoral and devoid of honor, therefore, its likely I'm Jewish in your mind? Is that what you think of all jews?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 pm 
God

Doctor Steuss wrote:
As someone who is Ashkenazi Jew (on my mother’s side), I should probably apologize for my disgusting, immoral, devoid of honor character flaws that are because of my genetics/race -- but apparently, I just can’t help it.

But hey, a bi gezunt.

You just beat me to the punch on that comment. He can't seem to help saying vile things even when he is "just exploring race as a possibility". I feel gross just interacting with him...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:41 pm 
God

schreech wrote:
ajax18 wrote:

Oh, and what did you mean by this? So you think I am disgusting, immoral and devoid of honor, therefore, its likely I'm Jewish in your mind? Is that what you think of all jews?

Just think, one day (if I am very wrong about the way things are), ajax18 may meet Jesus.

There will be words spoken.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:45 pm 
God

Doctor Steuss wrote:

But hey, a bi gezunt.

You know I don't see you that way. I do see Schreech that way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:50 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:

But hey, a bi gezunt.

You know I don't see you that way. I do see Schreech that way.

So there are good Jews and bad Jews?

How can you tell which way the Jew will jump, though? Is it maybe that the short-nosed ones are less dishonourable and disgusting than the long-nosed ones? Or is smell a distinguishing factor?

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:15 pm 
God

Chap wrote:
Just think, one day (if I am very wrong about the way things are), ajax18 may meet Jesus.

I wonder how that is reconciled in the simple mind of a christian racist like ajax. Base your life on the teachings of a jew...people that are "the most disgusting, immoral, and completely devoid of honor, human beings" are likely jewish. Totally compatible beliefs.

Then again, his beliefs seem to be completely devoid of reason, intelligence and anything resembling thought so maybe it just never registered.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:24 pm 
God

Quote:

I think Jesus would agree with that.

Quote:
How can you tell which way the Jew will jump, though?

We have to [violation of Universal Rule #9 deleted].

[MODERATOR NOTE: Please do not do that again. Discussing things with schreech here on this message board is fully sufficient.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:25 pm 
God

schreech wrote:
Chap wrote:

I wonder how that is reconciled in the simple mind of a christian racist like ajax. Base your life on the teachings of a jew...people that are "the most disgusting, immoral, and completely devoid of honor, human beings" are likely jewish. Totally compatible beliefs.

Then again, his beliefs seem to be completely devoid of reason, intelligence and anything resembling thought so maybe it just never registered.

In Christian Identity, Jews and other inferior races are the product of the offspring of Satan, or Lilith. Sometimes they're called "Mud People". There was a Church of Jesus Christ Christian at Hayden Lake Idaho that taught Identity doctrine and sponsored racist conferences until they were sued into bankruptcy. There were other mystical Christian racists like William Dudley Pelley who taught that humans are the product of "Star Guests" from space and native primates, while wholesome whites are the product of spiritual evolution and reincarnation to be the masters of the universe.

Some Christian racists have denied that Jesus was a Jew, claiming that he had other lineage. The arguments and claims are endless. Pseudoscience, occultism, eugenics, revisionist history, literary hoaxes all play parts.

In the end Elder Oaks was correct, In Mormonism “it is wrong to criticize leaders even if the criticism is true”. In fact it may be the only real true Doctrine left in Mormonism from the beginning of the restoration. --Bill Reel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:26 pm 
God

Chap wrote:

How can you tell which way the Jew will jump, though? Is it maybe that the short-nosed ones are less dishonourable and disgusting than the long-nosed ones? Or is smell a distinguishing factor?

Its the proximity from Hollywood, right?

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:27 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:
...claiming that he had other lineage.

like being the illegitimate son of a Roman soldier?
:wink:

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:34 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

I think Jesus would agree with that.

Quote:
How can you tell which way the Jew will jump, though?

We have to [violation of Universal Rule #9 deleted].

OK. So you say you want to [deleted]. Your threat is noted.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:02 pm 
God

Chap wrote:
OK. So you say [deleted]. Your threat is noted.

So, he thinks that the world should be rid of "inhabitants" that act like me. He is sure I act the way I act because of my "racial heritage". He is sure that my "racial heritage" includes jewish genes influencing of the way I act. So, he thinks that the world should be rid of "inhabitants" that act like me. He is sure I act the way I act because of my "racial heritage". He is sure that my "racial heritage" includes jewish genes influencing of the way I act. So, he thinks that the world should be rid of "inhabitants" that act like me. He is sure I act the way I act because of my "racial heritage". He is sure that my "racial heritage" includes jewish genes influencing of the way I act. OMG. this dude is sick.

Ajax, you simple racist coward, this "solution" was tried before and it didn't work out....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:21 pm 
God

Doctor Steuss wrote:

But hey, a bi gezunt.

I would be upset if Screech were found to have Scottish heritage. Think how damaging that would be to all our reputations.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:42 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:

Uh, oh, looks like the cowardly racist is drowning his impotence and hatred in the mooshine again. don't worry ajax, you will still be an ineffective chicken-shiat when you wake up tomorrow. At least you have that going for you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:45 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Doctor Steuss wrote:
As someone who is Ashkenazi Jew (on my mother’s side), . . .

Why do they call themselves Ashkenazi Jews? I thought Jews hated Nazis.

--Meadowchik, 12-07-2018

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:21 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:
As someone who is Ashkenazi Jew (on my mother’s side), . . .

Why do they call themselves Ashkenazi Jews? I thought Jews hated Nazis.

Just don’t Ashkenazi that question.