It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Justice Kennedy's Son and Trump's $1 billion Loan
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:38 am 
Seedy Academician

Whatever the case may be, I am pissed at Kennedy for being a fool and trusting the most incompetent, miserable creep and ignoramus ever to sit in the Oval Office. And, I am royally pissed at Democrats and Independents who did not vote for Clinton. This is a dangerous game folks. I don’t like the DNC very much, but when the alternative is to vote crazy or allow crazy to win (a party with self-avowed Neo-Nazi candidates) the only way to stop them is to hold your nose and vote Democrat. A little late to figure that out, but please get with the program and embrace your responsibility to keep crazies out of our government.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:33 am 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
Whatever the case may be, I am pissed at Kennedy for being a fool and trusting the most incompetent, miserable creep and ignoramus ever to sit in the Oval Office. And, I am royally pissed at Democrats and Independents who did not vote for Clinton. This is a dangerous game folks. I don’t like the DNC very much, but when the alternative is to vote crazy or allow crazy to win (a party with self-avowed Neo-Nazi candidates) the only way to stop them is to hold your nose and vote Democrat. A little late to figure that out, but please get with the program and embrace your responsibility to keep crazies out of our government.

How was your life specifically impacted in an adverse way by the 2016 election.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:43 am 
God

Kishkumen wrote:

And we know you are pissed. It’s a trait of liberals. They are all pissed and can’t articulate why. This is the main root trait and danger of activists: they love to publicly make fools out of themselves in demonstrations but just can’t articulate what they are protesting about, how it’s beneficial for our country going forward and who is going to pay for their tampons! Other than just asking someone else to pay for their causes, what is it they are attempting to articulate. They have all kinds of needs & paid for anger - but absolutely no solutions.

Kish is a chartered member!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:58 pm 
Seedy Academician

Bach wrote:
And we know you are pissed. It’s a trait of liberals. They are all pissed and can’t articulate why. This is the main root trait and danger of activists: they love to publicly make fools out of themselves in demonstrations but just can’t articulate what they are protesting about, how it’s beneficial for our country going forward and who is going to pay for their tampons! Other than just asking someone else to pay for their causes, what is it they are attempting to articulate. They have all kinds of needs & paid for anger - but absolutely no solutions.

Kish is a chartered member!!!

LOL!!!

Wow, how many tired cliches can you fit into a single post there, Bach? Let’s see, there is a real problem: Trump nominating unqualified idiots to the bench, something even some Republicans took him to task for. And the solution is for people to vote out the idiots who choose unqualified morons to be judges and the GOP legislators who approve them. Problem, solution. Maybe you should spend less time watching FOX News and more time reading!