Generic Trump thoughts and information

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Re: Generic Trump thoughts and information

Post by _canpakes »

subgenius wrote:Oh, if a Union rep says its a bad deal, then it must be....and he so Union, his campaign staff unionized...because nothing says political campaign like union dues being paid by campaign staffers?

yeah, this guy's tweet is a great source. :neutral:

Don’t pay attention to that guy. Here’s an article from a bunch of communists who also demonstrate that President Cartman lied about the number of jobs, and that the deal is pretty lousy:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this- ... 2017-07-28
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

President Cartman tweets ...Image
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

Ezekiel 16:49-50 New International Version (NIV)
49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen
Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

I would never use someones lifestyle preferences to make fun of them no matter how big a tool they are...

That means you're a moral person by leftist standards. You're still fit for the liberal Celestial kingdom.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Huge win for Trump and the forces of MAGA.

A Michigan judge ruled last week that children do not have a fundamental right to learn how to read and write.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/395231-michigan-judge-rules-kids-dont-have-a-fundamental-right-to
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Additional reporting has indicated that Trump wants to meet with Putin alone, without aids or recording devices, at the summit. Given the cloud of suspicion around his Russian connections, it's hard to imagine what legitimate reason for doing this could be worth how bad that looks.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Also, apropos of nothing the AP has a pretty deeply sourced story that Trump spent some time last year floating a desire to invade Venezuela and was essentially stopped by unsympathetic advisers:

https://www.apnews.com/a3309c4990ac4581 ... a-invasion

Trump benefits from his presidency being so surreal that's it's scarcely believable even though it is real.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

moksha wrote:Huge win for Trump and the forces of MAGA.

A Michigan judge ruled last week that children do not have a fundamental right to learn how to read and write.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/395231-michigan-judge-rules-kids-dont-have-a-fundamental-right-to

Oh. So how, given the kind of world we live in, are they supposed (while unable to ready and write) to "pursue happiness", and find out how to preserve their rights to '"life and liberty"?

Watch Fox News, maybe?
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.