It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:16 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Posts: 1262
The mere announcement by Jurist Kennedy of his retirement is so much more entertaining than the Rachel Maddow on election night!! The liberal media is on full convulsion and meltdown today! What’s absolutely hysterical is that a nomination hasn’t even been announced!

Can I solicit from the group here - their favorite video related to today’s announcement? Could be more entertaining than Maddow meltdown at past midnight back on that special night in November 2016!

Come on - could be fun!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:20 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 19271
Location: Koloburbia
So you want a crazy pandemonium comparison, eh? Look to the many weeks long 24-7 coverage Fox News gave to their trial of Rep. Gary Condit for the murder of Chandra Levy.

While it turned out that some someone else murdered Ms. Levy, Fox still wanted their beheading verdict of Rep. Condit carried out. After all, they had invested so much time and energy into their trial.

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:22 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Posts: 1262
moksha wrote:
So you want a crazy pandemonium comparison, eh? Look to the many weeks long 24-7 coverage Fox News gave to their trial of Rep. Gary Condit for the murder of Chandra Levy.

While it turned out that some someone else murdered Ms. Levy, Fox still wanted their beheading verdict of Rep. Condit carried out. After all, they had invested so much time and energy into their trial.


Can anyone translate the above?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:26 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Posts: 1262
Bach wrote:
The mere announcement by Jurist Kennedy of his retirement is so much more entertaining than the Rachel Maddow on election night!! The liberal media is on full convulsion and meltdown today! What’s absolutely hysterical is that a nomination hasn’t even been announced!

Can I solicit from the group here - their favorite video related to today’s announcement? Could be more entertaining than Maddow meltdown at past midnight back on that special night in November 2016!

Come on - could be fun!


Ok, I’ll start:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... n-n2495119


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:36 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:29 pm
Posts: 3749
I remember being forced to eat a sandwich made of dog excrement . It was not very pleasant. I have complained a few times. Some people say it tasted just fine with ketchup and a bit pickle. I am not convinced.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Posts: 1262
huckelberry wrote:
I remember being forced to eat a sandwich made of dog excrement . It was not very pleasant. I have complained a few times. Some people say it tasted just fine with ketchup and a bit pickle. I am not convinced.


Dude - your parents were tough!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:51 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:50 am
Posts: 10446
Location: Your mother's purse
Bach wrote:
moksha wrote:
So you want a crazy pandemonium comparison, eh? Look to the many weeks long 24-7 coverage Fox News gave to their trial of Rep. Gary Condit for the murder of Chandra Levy.

While it turned out that some someone else murdered Ms. Levy, Fox still wanted their beheading verdict of Rep. Condit carried out. After all, they had invested so much time and energy into their trial.


Can anyone translate the above?

translation: "I didn't enjoy any of the videos".

_________________
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm 
Bishop

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:45 pm
Posts: 487
Bach wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/27/oh-thats-not-good-listen-to-democrats-have-a-meltdown-over-kennedy-retiremen-n2495119

I watched the video three times and I'm still waiting for you to show something remotely resembling "convulsion and meltdown" on the Left. Looked like a typical broadcast about breaking news to me. No hysteria. No pandemonium. Nothing. Just reporting the facts. I guess you're so used to Right Wing opinion shows filling up all the time with commentary about how awesome Trump is, that when you actually view objective journalism, the absence of Trump fawning comes across as pandemonium. Or [personal attack deleted].


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:47 am 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Posts: 1262
And right on cue, Hollywood joins in on the meltdown: “Action”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... a-country/

This is as hilarious as Maddow on election night!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Anyone here remember election night 2016?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:43 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 19271
Location: Koloburbia
Bach wrote:
moksha wrote:
So you want a crazy pandemonium comparison, eh? Look to the many weeks long 24-7 coverage Fox News gave to their trial of Rep. Gary Condit for the murder of Chandra Levy.

While it turned out that some someone else murdered Ms. Levy, Fox still wanted their beheading verdict of Rep. Condit carried out. After all, they had invested so much time and energy into their trial.


Can anyone translate the above?

It was both clear and concise as a response to your opening post.

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Gunnar, huckelberry and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group