It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Justice Kennedy to retire
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:18 pm 
God

Uh oh! Could be a 6-3 pro life court soon. And it will definitely neuter the 9th circuit.

Post subject: Re: Justice Kennedy to retire
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:50 pm 
Bishop

Bach wrote:
Uh oh! Could be a 6-3 pro life court soon. And it will definitely neuter the 9th circuit.

Feel free to list all the 5-4 decisions in which Kennedy sided with the Left.

But I think you're right. We should make abortion illegal so we can take 10 steps backwards as a country and be more like Brazil, Venezuela, Congo, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Madagascar, etc. Just one more notch to add to the Trump legacy of degenerating American.

I also love your tacit admission that Trump picks judges who follow him, and not the Constitution. Yeah, we knew that already. The Right has no principles.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:17 pm 
God

It will be a 5-4 majority either mostly or entirely overturning Roe. But math is hard, I suppose.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:53 pm 
God

Anti-abortion, pro-business, anti-safety net, pro-Russian, pro-totalitarian, pro-Trump, pro-limiting civil right, anti-same sex marriage, anti-Miranda warning, pro-partisan hacks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:04 pm 
God

The meltdown and flow of tears begin on CNN & MSNBC! Hilarious to watch.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:10 pm 
God

EAllusion wrote:
It will be a 5-4 majority either mostly or entirely overturning Roe. But math is hard, I suppose.

You don't know how to math entrepreneurially.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:21 pm 
Bishop

On the other hand, threatening abortion rights just may be the thing to energize the Left into a voting frenzy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:51 pm 
God

It is interesting that evangelicals are such right to life supporters and yet in their Bible in the OT Joshua was commanded to kill everyone in city except the virgins. "15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." Numbers 31. Some of those women would have been pregnant.

Israeli Archaeologist Israel Finkelstein: "For if there were no patriarchs no Exodus, no conquest of Canaan--and no prosperous united monarchy under David & Solomon--can we say that early biblical Israel as described in the Five Books of Moses and the books of Joshua Judges and Samuel ever existed at all?" The Bible Unearthed, p. 124.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:00 pm 
God

aussieguy55 wrote:
It is interesting that evangelicals are such right to life supporters and yet in their Bible in the OT Joshua was commanded to kill everyone in city except the virgins. "15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." Numbers 31. Some of those women would have been pregnant.

What’s even more interesting is liberals outrage over illegal children’s life at the border and separation from the mother. They are outraged, at least for the camera! But when the border is the uterus - the same child’s life means absolutely nothing to these same liberals.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:32 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
What’s even more interesting is liberals outrage over illegal children’s life at the border and separation from the mother. They are outraged, at least for the camera! But when the border is the uterus - the same child’s life means absolutely nothing to these same liberals.

And no one can respond to that reality! Great back bone here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:10 pm 
God

Bach wrote:

PREDICTABLE: - not one response from those who pretend to value a child’s life.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:43 pm 
Bishop

Bach wrote:

You're defending a guy who put babies in prison after tearing them away from their nursing mothers. The only hypocrisy is coming from people like you who pretend to give a ____ about kids because your stupid religious beliefs tell you a fertilized egg is a child. You know damn well no one on the Left buys into your premise that fertilized eggs are babies, which means hypocrisy isn't possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:46 pm 
God

Hawkeye wrote:
Bach wrote:

You're defending a guy who put babies in prison after tearing them away from their nursing mothers. The only hypocrisy is coming from people like you who pretend to give a ____ about kids because your stupid religious beliefs tell you a fertilized egg is a child. You know damn well no one on the Left buys into your premise that fertilized eggs are babies, which means hypocrisy isn't possible.

Sometimes you just don't feed the troll.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:23 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:

I thought you were in favor of preventing illegals from crossing the border.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:40 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:

I am. But, perhaps unlike you Shades, I don’t see anything illegal about letting a child cross the uterus and live life.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:51 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Bach wrote:

We tried to have this discussion. It didn't go far because it turned out to be too complicated for the conservative mind I guess.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49301

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:16 am 
God

honorentheos wrote:
We tried to have this discussion. It didn't go far because it turned out to be too complicated for the conservative mind I guess.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49301

well, that is not true, you guys gave up when backed in a corner to support your own claims...but thanks for playing.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:08 am 
God

Bach wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:

I am. But, perhaps unlike you Shades, I don’t see anything illegal about letting a child cross the uterus and live life.

Bach is allowed to be inconsistent.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:12 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
honorentheos wrote:
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =5&t=49301

well, that is not true, you guys gave up when backed in a corner to support your own claims...but thanks for playing.

Looks like the real issue ended up being that you aren’t able to even define your own criteria.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:22 am 
God

canpakes wrote:
Looks like the real issue ended up being that you aren’t able to even define your own criteria.

my criteria? i did not start the thread bruh...and when i asked the Oposter to clarify what exactly he was asking me, his response was for me to clarify his position.....yeah, right.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:26 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
canpakes wrote:

my criteria? i did not start the thread bruh...and when i asked the Oposter to clarify what exactly he was asking me, his response was for me to clarify his position.....yeah, right.

All you needed to do was explain your view of what defined personhood. You were given sources, definitions, links, and even clearly did some reading on your own. But rather than engage in discussing how your view of personhood supported a claim that liberals were inconsistent when it came to the treatment of children you kept dodging. If I didn't know better, I'd think you only care for trolling rather than actually engaging in meaningful dialog.