It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Swamp Watch News
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:08 pm 
God

Water Dog wrote:
I don't care I still love Trump no matter what

Yes, we know. And if this happened during Obama you're head would be exploding.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:16 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:

Ok, sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:52 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

Would you agree with Clapper here even if it had been the Hillary Campaign? Is it not the job of intelligence community to keep tabs on Russian officials?

As it turns out, it was Hillary Clinton who colluded with Russia.

The secret orders used to bypass the need for a warrant need to be more limited.

If you have any delusions about Putin supporting Hillary Clinton, please check out this documenary: The Most Powerful Man in the World.
Putin bitterly hated Clinton, and his interference with the 2016 election was largely motivated witn Putin's obseession to get revenge on Clinton for pointing out his corruption election frauds in his own country.

But of course, you won't look at it or seriously consider any source that undermines your delusional positions.

No precept or claim is more deservedly suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:11 pm 
God

Rick Gates, the former deputy campaign manager for President Donald Trump, testified Monday that he committed crimes with his onetime business partner Paul Manafort.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:23 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Rick Gates, the former deputy campaign manager for President Donald Trump, testified Monday that he committed crimes with his onetime business partner Paul Manafort.

Why goodness me ... so he did

Quote:
Rick Gates, the star witness in special counsel Robert Mueller's fraud and conspiracy trial against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, took the stand Monday to testify that he committed crimes with his former business partner.

In a blow to the case being laid out by Manafort's defense team, Gates then told prosecutors that he had been directed by Manafort to report overseas income as loans as a way to lower his taxable income.

Since their opening statement last week, Manafort's lawyers have sought to blame Gates for breaking finance laws, framing him as a liar who abused Manafort's trust and embezzled millions of dollars from him.

Gates, clad in a blue suit and sporting an uncharacteristically clean-shaven face, did admit in court that he stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from Manafort by filing false expense reports.

But while sitting just a few feet from Manafort, Gates testified that Manafort had worked with him to commit financial crimes, including filing false tax returns. Manafort had directed him to commit other crimes, Gates said, such as not disclosing foreign bank accounts and omitting information from a court deposition.

Gates pleaded guilty in February to lying to investigators and conspiracy against the United States, and struck a plea deal to fully cooperate with the special counsel. His potential sentence was drastically reduced to nearly six years, and the special counsel holds the power to petition the court to further reduce his sentencing time based on his cooperation.

In court on Monday, Gates said that under sentencing guidelines he could face as few as 57 months for his crimes.

Manafort has pleaded not guilty to the 18 criminal counts against him in the Virginia federal criminal case, as well as similar charges in a case set to go to trial in September in Washington district court. Mueller's team lodged charges against Manafort in both cases, though neither are directly related to the special counsel's ongoing probe of potential coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Gates follows more than a dozen witnesses brought in by the U.S. attorney to testify against Manafort. Prosecutors have highlighted dozens of invoices, email threads and financial statements to bolster their accusations that Manafort filed false tax returns and committed bank fraud to maintain his lavish spending habits.

While Gates' testimony had almost always been expected, it was unclear precisely when he would be called into the courtroom. The Washington Post reported that defense lawyer Kevin Downing revealed Monday that Gates was on deck while cross-examining Manafort's accountant, Cindy Laporta, who returned to testify for a second day under the protection of immunity.

The government instead initially called Liss to testify on Monday afternoon, according to reports, but Gates ended up taking the stand shortly after.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:18 pm 
God

Trump's commerce sec may have stolen $120 million.

Report: Wilbur Ross May Have Grifted $120 Million From Investors, Partners

Trump's EPA is allowing asbestos again. And....

‘Approved by Donald Trump’: Asbestos sold by Russian company is branded with the president’s face

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:29 pm 
God

Republican Chris Collins arrested for insider trading.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-c ... g-charges/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:06 pm 
God

Michael Cohen has surrendered to the FBI and will be pleading guilty to several felony charges of bank fraud, tax evasion and violations of campaign finance law in New York Federal Court this afternoon.

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.- H. L. Mencken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:27 pm 
God

MissTish wrote:
Michael Cohen has surrendered to the FBI and will be pleading guilty to several felony charges of bank fraud, tax evasion and violations of campaign finance law in New York Federal Court this afternoon.

I wonder if he'll implicate Trump?

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:31 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
MissTish wrote:

I wonder if he'll implicate Trump?
Cooperation isn't technically part of the plea but obviously he still could.

The relevant bit:
NYTimes wrote:
The plea agreement does not call for Mr. Cohen to cooperate with federal prosecutors in Manhattan, but it does not preclude him from providing information to the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is examining the Trump campaign’s possible involvement in Russia’s interference in the 2016 campaign.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:11 pm 
God

He already implicated Trump in his guilty pleas. It’s unclear if he’ll cooperate to strengthen the case.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:50 pm 
God

EAllusion wrote:
He already implicated Trump in his guilty pleas. It’s unclear if he’ll cooperate to strengthen the case.

Outside of your shear ingnorance in your emotions, what crimes did Cohen implicate Trump to with his plea? Please, “Mr Now Legal Expert” enlighten all of us with your new I-Phone expertise.

[Shades, help me out and at least post this reply to your most naïve and unemployed mods in a timely manner to his ignorance by claim.I get the fact he’s your cuddly - but still not very knowledgeable]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:14 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
EAllusion wrote:

Outside of your shear ingnorance in your emotions, what crimes did Cohen implicate Trump to with his plea? Please, “Mr Now Legal Expert” enlighten all of us with your new I-Phone expertise.

[Shades, help me out and at least post this reply to your most naïve and unemployed mods in a timely manner to his ignorance by claim.I get the fact he’s your cuddly - but still not very knowledgeable]
The pleas directly state that Cohen says he committed felonies on behalf of Trump at the direction of Trump. Specifically counts 7 and 8 implicate Trump. Individual 1 who is clearly the same as “candidate” is described as the current president of the US. Know of any other current US presidents?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
shear ingnorance

Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:28 pm 
God

canpakes wrote:
Bach wrote:
shear ingnorance

Lol.

Stop. It.

If he wants to put his sheer ignorance on display, who are we to deprive him of it?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:17 pm 
God

Holy guacamole guys!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/politics ... a-deal-talks/index.html

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, pleaded guilty in Manhattan federal court Tuesday to eight criminal counts, admitting that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office" he acted to keep information that would have been harmful to the candidate and the campaign from becoming public during the 2016 election cycle.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:23 pm 
God

“I participated in this conduct, which on my part took place in Manhattan, for the principal purpose of influencing the election” for president in 2016, Mr. Cohen said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/21/nyre ... trump.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:28 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
“I participated in this conduct, which on my part took place in Manhattan, for the principal purpose of influencing the election” for president in 2016, Mr. Cohen said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/21/nyre ... trump.html

Pfft. Proves nothing. Everyone knows Cohen is lying to cover his own ass.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:40 pm 
God

This is some pretty hilarious ____. This is the biggest political news story during Trump's tenure and perhaps since the Lewinsky scandal. It is being covered by all the news stations, but then I switch over to FOX just to see what their faces look like while eating crow, and their "Breaking Story" is about Trump holding a rally. They're not even discussing this news.

Trumps campaign manager is found guilty on 8 counts and will likely spend the rest of his life in prison, and Trump's primary attorney has pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, two counts related to an illegal campaign contribution and one count of making a false statement. His admission reveals that he and Trump colluded to illegally affect the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

But FOX doesn't think this is newsworthy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:44 pm 
God

Now that Cohen has confessed to committing crimes at Trump's direction and Manafort is a convicted felon, I wonder if Trump will be foolish enough to pardon them, and any other former advisors convicted of committing crimes on his behalf. I have very little doubt that he is actually that stupid.

No precept or claim is more deservedly suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
This is some pretty hilarious ____. This is the biggest political news story during Trump's tenure and perhaps since the Lewinsky scandal. It is being covered by all the news stations, but then I switch over to FOX just to see what their faces look like while eating crow, and their "Breaking Story" is about Trump holding a rally. They're not even discussing this news.

Trumps campaign manager is found guilty on 8 counts and will likely spend the rest of his life in prison, and Trump's primary attorney has pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, two counts related to an illegal campaign contribution and one count of making a false statement. His admission reveals that he and Trump colluded to illegally affect the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

But FOX doesn't think this is newsworthy.

Check again. I just got done watching a FOX piece on this. Use your Google fingers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next