President Propecia Caught in another Scam

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: President Propecia Caught in another Scam

Post by _subgenius »

Hawkeye wrote:
like you have insight on the real motive?...geez, this happens with every President's medical records for obvious reasons.

No it doesn't. You're just mimicking the standard Right Wing response because you're a dumb puppet. If that had happened to Obama's doctor you and your idiot cult would have said this is proof he's hiding something. Amirite?

Of course I am.

(uh yes it does)
dude, the media went ape when they caught Obama "allegedly" with cigarettes after he swore he had stopped smoking...nobody but Libtards care about meaningless gossip to the hair-fire scale. Your posts have this myopic view of history, facts, and reality - and while amusing it still just becomes sad when one considers your actions at a ballot box.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Hawkeye
_Emeritus

Post by _Hawkeye »

subgenius wrote:(uh yes it does)
dude, the media went ape when they caught Obama "allegedly" with cigarettes after he swore he had stopped smoking...nobody but Libtards care about meaningless gossip to the hair-fire scale. Your posts have this myopic view of history, facts, and reality - and while amusing it still just becomes sad when one considers your actions at a ballot box.

There you go again showing off your inability to get the point. The issue isn't about Obama or his smoking habits. So what if a President smokes?

The issues here are twofold:

1. The way in which Trump sent men to his own doctor's office to confiscate documents without a warrant. The Doctor said it was 30 minutes of chaos and he felt “raped, frightened and sad." This is Trump's personal doctor and supposed "friend" for more than 40 years, and this is how he is treated.

2. The fact that a sitting President wrote his own medical letter and passed it off as his own with glowing praise about how he is the healthiest President ever to take office. As if any medical professional would ever says something so stupid. Only the Trumping morons like you actually bought this. And now that he has been caught lying about yet, another stupid thing, you're here as usual redirecting traffic and assuring everyone this is all normal.

But being lied to is something you seem to love. The fact that the second point doesn't bother you or strike you as creepy is telling.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

If the doctor were so upset with what was happening to the point of equating the action to rape there was absolutely nothing stopping him from calling the cops at the time instead of pulling this #metoo bull crap because he wasn't appointed as the White House physician.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Hawkeye
_Emeritus

Post by _Hawkeye »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:If the doctor were so upset with what was happening to the point of equating the action to rape there was absolutely nothing stopping him from calling the cops at the time instead of pulling this #metoo bull ____ because he wasn't appointed as the White House physician.

- Doc

Oh I have no doubt this doctor is probably a human piece of crap. I mean you don't stay in the inner circle of someone like Trump for 48 years without having serious moral/character issues. You're probably right that he was upset about not becoming the White House doc, but it is still significant that he verified what most of us already knew from the beginning.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

So every President sends a goon squad to his physician's office to retrieve medical records without a signed authorization, or is that just a Subgenius talking point?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hawkeye wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:If the doctor were so upset with what was happening to the point of equating the action to rape there was absolutely nothing stopping him from calling the cops at the time instead of pulling this #metoo bull ____ because he wasn't appointed as the White House physician.

- Doc

Oh I have no doubt this doctor is probably a human piece of crap. I mean you don't stay in the inner circle of someone like Trump for 48 years without having serious moral/character issues. You're probably right that he was upset about not becoming the White House doc, but it is still significant that he verified what most of us already knew from the beginning.

I think what's telling to me this is just one more “F” ing piece of the Trump puzzle where we see what kind of man he is, who he surrounds himself with (a doctor that equates having no professional integrity with slavery and then rape because he didn't get a nice gig), and extrajudicial lengths he'll go to protect his reputation.

One of the most important roles of President is to bolster and uphold our collectuve belief in our government and its institutions and he's decimating our faith in the system. I hope the upcoming elections restore some of that faith we've lost due to him and his base.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

subgenius wrote:like you have insight on the real motive?...geez, this happens with every President's medical records for obvious reasons.

I have never heard of this so I am asking for you to support this assertion.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Who knows if it was a "raid" or not? For all we know, Trump authorized the guys to pick up his records, they showed up and picked up the records. Trump characterized the "raid" on Cohen's office the same way--was it?

Peas in sensationalized pod and all that.

What the doc reveals through his report is that (according to his report, remember) he doesn't have a problem violating HIPAA, and then crying rape.

And now we learn that Trump wrote his own doctor's statement of health.

Yea, peas in a pod. No question about it.

There is no crossing ethical lines. The lines aren't blurred. They've been completely erased. There are no lines any more.
Last edited by Google Feedfetcher on Wed May 02, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

Hawkeye wrote:Trump’s Doctor Says Trump Basically Wrote That Glowing Health Letter: Report

“He dictated that whole letter. I didn’t write that letter,” said Trump’s personal physician Harold Bornstein.

While it is an important admission, was there anyone outside of Trumps' core support that believed this was an honest assessment of someone's health from a doctor. It still surprises me that Trump got so much support from the far right considering his long history in the public eye and how obvious he is very dishonest about much of what he says and just how bad of a person he obviously is.