Trump on Fox & Friends is a scary piece of history

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Trump on Fox & Friends is a scary piece of history

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

"Not a lot of people know this, but there is actually a North and a South Korea"

- Donald J. Trump

I'm fairly certain my point was clear you muppet.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/759197/ph ... -president

President Trump incorrectly described a phone call he had with South Korean President Moon Jae-in as being with someone from North Korea, a National Security Council official said Monday.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: Trump on Fox & Friends is a scary piece of history

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hrm. I guess the old truism that a Consevative would eat a crap sandwich just to make a Liberal smell their breath holds true.

yeah, that is not an old truism, but i agree that Liberals do enjoy that smell.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:DJT is by every known metric a total failure as a man, husband, father, and leader.

every known metric? geez, dial back the hyperbole...you have literally only been using a narrow metric since mid-to-late 2016 campaign cycle. And your conclusion based upon tabloid style campaign rhetoric and brief glimpses of a public persona hardly qualifies any claim for "total" anything....geez.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: His supporters, which have really been demonstrated in the most visceral of object lessons on this very board, seem drawn to this quality of man, which is mind boggling.

meh, subjective opinion begets subjective opinion.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: As a reasonable adult, one should be socially adept enough to assess, absorb, and digest the content of one’s character based on the sum totality of their reputation and established behavior.

agreed, but your opening remarks have already dismissed "reasonable adult" from your position...but please - insist that you are.
and again, "sum totality" given your brief and narrow attention on the subject while assuming rumor as truth...got it!

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: Given this, I've never in my life seen a more morally deficient and inadequate man than this President of OUR United States, which hurts to say.

Oh well, if "you" have never seen it then it must be true...glad to see that slick willy's laundry list of antics (eg getting a hummer in the oval office with an intern) set the bar so high for you....your moral consistency is admirable.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:He's the single most deeply ignorant person I have ever seen in my life.

unlikely, but it seems that you missed an opportunity to be President yourself...that speaks volumes.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Watching him read is painful.

then don't watch.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Listening to him orate is torture.

then don't listen.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: The man literally cannot speak at length on a complex subject (or any subject) and navigate the discourse successfully enough to promote his beliefs and express his points with any consistency or aptitude, making him unqualified to comment on matters social, cultural, economic, and political while the rest of us suffer.

don't presume to speak for the rest of us.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: He’s an unreasonably inept, emotionally bankrupt, self-aggrandizing infantile braggart with no genuine friendships or relationships of substance.

sez you, but obviously i can't wait to read your in depth and revealing biography on the man...you must know so many details.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: Every aspect of his professional and personal life is void of authenticity.

nice claim...but reality seems to contradict you...and not the subjective reality of rumor and gossip...but the actual reality that seems to persist regardless of what you type.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: This is an apparently ‘successful’ man who has the linguistic coherence of a gibbering simpleton.

jealous much?

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:He's LDSFAQs born into a lottery ticket situation.

yep, jelly.
i smell a hair fire around the corner...

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:What kind of repulsive ignoramus hasn’t read a novel in 60 years, and refuses to read long-form text out of shear laziness? Surely not the the same malcontent who walks through the dressing rooms of naked 15-year-old girls, cheats at golf and in all of his relationships (while also sexualizing his daughter), and who is so untethered from reality that he’s void of any empathy or humanity. He's the embodiment of unbridled, crippling narcissism and perversion and fraudulence.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:What shakes me to my core is if one can't form a nuanced conclusion free of restraint and bias in regards to character, then nobody can be trusted and everyone is the enemy.

Yes, your nuanced conclusion...

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:That's his voting base.

clearly you are not qualified to make such an ignorant, bias, and bigoted claim....erm, wait a second.

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Trump has zero integrity and is entirely artificial and excessively vain.

sez you (again)

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:That’s about the extent of his persona and if people can’t see that at this juncture then that person is a certifiable dumbass or perhaps some kind of sycophantic nihilist or some combination thereof.

- Doc

talk about a cliffhanger..."if people can't see that..." then?....then?...where is the then what?
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent