NY Times is not only fake news, it is psychic!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

NY Times is not only fake news, it is psychic!

Post by _MeDotOrg »

Trump Tweet 3/13:

The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. There are doing a great job and… have shown conclusively that there was no Collusion with Russia… just excuse for losing.

So today Trump announces that Joseph diGenova is joining his legal team.

I guess the New York Times knew Trump was unhappy before he knew he was unhappy.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: New York Times is not only fake news, it is psychic!

Post by _moksha »

It's not like Trump is the most dishonest man ever in the history of Earth, however, we could narrow it down to the most dishonest man to ever become President of the United States
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Re: NY Times is not only fake news, it is psychic!

Post by _Some Schmo »

I'm starting to think Drumpf isn't as much the liar I've previously believed him to be. I suspect he often believes whatever he's saying in the moment he says it. He's such a deranged moron, it's not a stretch to think he genuinely believes his nonsense.

He's like a dumb cat, where the most important thing in the world is what he's focused on in any given moment, and as soon as it leaves his mind, it no longer matters to remember what he was just thinking about, so he's apt to contradict whatever it was later. And, like a dumb cat, all he wants is to get laid and piss everywhere.

This is the moron a 3rd of the country thinks is great.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Re: NY Times is not only fake news, it is psychic!

Post by _MeDotOrg »

John Dowd resigned from Trump's legal team this morning. Trump would look slightly less ridiculous if he didn't automatically deny that which he knew to be true.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land