The Chumpurian Candidate

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

The Chumpurian Candidate

Post by _Kishkumen »

So, my present distillation of the theories and evidence swirling around President Trump's corruption and ties to Russia:

Trump sucks at business. For this reason, most reputable banks would not lend to him. Fortunately for him, Russian oligarchs were looking for ways to move money out of their "country." Trump seizes this opportunity, not caring what the risks of getting in bed with Russian oligarchs are. Russians send their money but collect kompromat on Trump, the most juicy of which is his completely reckless, illegal, and unethical international business/financial relationships. Behind the Russian oligarchs stand the man who has them by the balls, Putin. All Putin has to do is squeeze their balls, and then Trump will feel the growing pressure in his tidy whiteys. And that's really all it takes.

The good ol' US of A is being taken down the Russian rabbit hole by a third-rate con artist who is in hock to serious gangsters. Dumb enough to put this catastrophically poor bet in the Oval Office, the American people will see their country driven off the rails by a man who knows that if he says "boo" in the direction of Moscow, his balls will be squashed. So he is very, very careful not to say boo or tolerate members of his administration doing so.

Does this result in Russia getting everything it wants at once? No. Putin is playing the long game. According to the long game, it is fine if the US continues to act against his interests in some areas while he gets what he wants in others. Putin is not calling little Donny Donut-gut to tell him directly what to do. Putin has what he can expect out of the situation, and is wise not to overplay his hand. He does not want to lose this asset by having someone call his bluff. If the situation were made too blatantly obvious, then the GOP would have no choice but to impeach Trump.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: The Chumpurian Candidate

Post by _subgenius »

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

subgenius wrote:Image

I love that song!

You must be a Trump chump!
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

The aluminum foil hat looks familiar, but Weird Al is a bit too young to be a typical AM talk show listener.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

moksha wrote:The aluminum foil hat looks familiar, but Weird Al is a bit too young to be a typical AM talk show listener.

That’s Weird Al? I thought that was subgenius modeling his daily headgear and singing us a song!