Isn't adultery illegal in NY state?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Re: Isn't adultery illegal in NY state?

Post by _subgenius »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:One of the contractual issues that was raised, was that DD never signed the NDA so that renders it invalid. I suppose it'll all come out in the wash.

I guess that's another reason why this is so confusing. If he didn't sign the document then how is it even enforceable? He didn't agree to it.

- Doc

because she accepted the money.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent
_ajax18
_Emeritus

Re: Isn't adultery illegal in New York state?

Post by _ajax18 »

Didn't some whore have a similar kind of contract with Michael Jordan? He paid Karla Knaefel $250k to keep their relationship secret. She then broke the contract by suing Jordan in what turned out to be paternity fraud on her part based on DNA testing.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:Didn't some whore have a similar kind of contract with Michael Jordan? He paid Karla Knaefel $250k to keep their relationship secret. She then broke the contract by suing Jordan in what turned out to be paternity fraud on her part based on DNA testing.

I have no idea what this has to do with the topic.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

D'oh! The Texas notary that was supposed to, you know, notarize the document, uh, didn't do that.

This is pee tape exciting!

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_MeDotOrg
_Emeritus

Post by _MeDotOrg »

ajax18 wrote:Didn't some whore have a similar kind of contract with Michael Jordan? He paid Karla Knaefel $250k to keep their relationship secret. She then broke the contract by suing Jordan in what turned out to be paternity fraud on her part based on DNA testing.

As soon as Michael Jordan runs for President, you can call him out. Call out Kobe Bryant if he runs.

I'm not sure of the argument you are making. We should accept the same morality from a professional athlete and the President? Being a sports figure, you probably get a lot more women that when you're a 60 year old fat businessman.

Years ago, Major League baseball had all of the players in the league fill out a questionnaire. One of the questions was:

What is the most difficult thing about being a major league baseball player?

One guy wrote back:

Explaining to your wife why she needs a penicillin shot for your bladder infection.
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
"We've kept more promises than we've even made"
- Donald Trump
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
_Paracelsus
_Emeritus

Post by _Paracelsus »

MeDotOrg wrote: We should accept the same morality from a professional athlete and the President?

Is there any difference?

I am serious. No proper smilie to broider.
I know of nothing poorer
Under the sun, than you, you Gods!
Should I honour you? Why?

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe : Prometheus
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Well. The Republicans have now elected an actor and a reality tv star to the Office of the Presidency. I'd say that's clown crap crazy, but craziness seems to be the new normal for American politics.

- Doc

_ajax18
_Emeritus

Post by _ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Well. The Republicans have now elected an actor and a reality tv star to the Office of the Presidency. I'd say that's clown ____ crazy, but craziness seems to be the new normal for American politics.

- Doc

We had conservative politicians who I favored like Ted Cruz. But do you think Ted Cruz could have won the general election? I don't think any of the 17 Republican candidates could have won but DJT. Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio would have went down just like Mitt Romney in 2012.

It took a courageous and unconventional politician like DJT to break the blue wall and turn the rust belt red.
And when the confederates saw Jackson standing fearless as a stone wall the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.