Robert Mueller?????s Hunt For Red Hillary

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Robert Mueller’s Hunt For Red Hillary

Post by _Bach »

Can’t help thinking of that scene where the Russian sub commander launches the torpedo to destroy Ramius (sp) and, after a long and unexpected journey, it eventually turns to destroy the sub commander.

Can help predicting this is exactly how the Mueller investigation will eventually play out. The real culprits will end up being, and rightfully so, Clinton, Obama et al. My bet is that Rob Rosenstein will either resign knowing it’s finally coming full circle, or, he will fire Mueller in a last minute attempt to diffuse the boomeranging torpedo and then blame Trump in the media.

Only problem is that, unlike the movie, there is a second torpedo that neither can control - the IG’s separate findings.

It’s a coming.
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Re: Robert Mueller’s Hunt For Red Hillary

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Of course. I mean, when has Alex Jones ever been wrong about anything?
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Hey, I think it would be cool as hell if they found all kinds of stuff on Hillary and put her in prison. And why stop there? Put Cheney and Wolfowitz and Perle and Feith and Colin Powell in prison. And then let's see if there are any old Iran-Contra guys around and put them in prison too. Then let's start working our way through both aisles of Congress and busting them left and right. Waddyasay?

Oh yeah, and make Bill Clinton face all of his accusers, every last bimbo eruption of them. And then make Trump do the same thing. It would be great for America.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Apparently, successful businessmen who don't have time to post on message boards but do it regularly anyway obsess over the person who lost the last election.

So that's how you get rich in business. I always wondered.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.