The Mueller Investigation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by _EAllusion »

Maxine Waters wrote:Rush Limbaugh gives a good explanation for Flynn lying but sadly I can't get the link to work and my memory from my drive home isn't as good as it once was.

Flynn was broke. He was worried about the effect this was having on his family. But we've got on the Congressional Record that James Comey of the FBI told members of Congress on a committee that Flynn had not lied to anybody. It takes us back to the actual FBI interview of Flynn anyway. It was not set ...

I'm sure you guys could find it as well but I doubt it's what you want to hear.

Are you under the impression that Micheal Flynn is the only Trump associate who has lied about their contacts with Russia?

There were two distinct phases of lies associated with the Trump Tower meeting until it was clear that the press had copies of the emails. What's Rush Limbaugh's explanation for that you find persuasive?
_Kevin Graham
_Emeritus

Post by _Kevin Graham »

Rush Limbaugh gives a good explanation...

OMFG.
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Kevin Graham wrote:

OMFG.

His explanation leaves in in a lurch trying to explain Pence's lies about Flynn's lies. Remember, the initial explanation for that was that he was lied to by Flynn, which Ajax is now claiming never happened. We now know Pence was informed before he misled the public, but if Ajax wants to defend Pence here, he has to drop his defense of Flynn.
    _aussieguy55
    _Emeritus

Post by _aussieguy55 »

Page 33 of Mueller's report has a list of fraudulent bank account numbers. gmail and yahoo were used to acquire account numbers. The defendants used without lawful authority the social security numbers, home addresses and birth dates of real U.S. persons to open accounts at paypal.

Of the ads included

'Hilary is a Satan, and her crimes and lies had proved just how evil she is" p.20

"Ohio Wants Hillary 4 Prison"
    Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
    _Brackite
    _Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

Is that the same Rush Limbaugh who is not that concerned with the national debt anymore???

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/08/ ... t-anymore/
    "And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter
    _EAllusion
    _Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Mueller has another guilty plea. Alex Van Der Zwaan. Following the same pattern as the others, it's clear there was sufficient evidence to charge more heavily, implying some level of cooperation.
    _EAllusion
    _Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

http://time.com/5165819/donald-trump-tw ... h-winfrey/

This story from Time is crazy. In order to try to wrangle Trump in on his unhinged tweets regarding the Mueller investigation, White House aides booked guests on Fox News to direct Trump towards less loopy readings of the indictments.

5th tier level story and utterly insane.