From ''Illegitimate First Presidency--RFM''

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

From ''Illegitimate First Presidency--RFM''

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I will listen to this after I get back from the gym. I am below 200 lbs for the first time in years! When I began my workouts/diet in September, (5 months ago) I was a hefty 235lbs. :biggrin: I'm down from 35% body fat to 24.6%. My goal is single digit fat content by May 1st...... I've added 1 1/2 inches to my arms, 2 to my chest, and taken off 9 from my waist! Yeah baby.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_toon
_Emeritus

Re: Illegitimate First Presidency--RFM

Post by _toon »

Philo Sofee wrote:I will listen to this after I get back from the gym. I am below 200 lbs for the first time in years! When I began my workouts/diet in September, (5 months ago) I was a hefty 235lbs. :biggrin: I'm down from 35% body fat to 24.6%. My goal is single digit fat content by May 1st...... I've added 1 1/2 inches to my arms, 2 to my chest, and taken off 9 from my waist! Yeah baby.

This deserves a separate congratulations. Fitness feels good.
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

Philo Sofee wrote:I will listen to this after I get back from the gym. I am below 200 lbs for the first time in years! When I began my workouts/diet in September, (5 months ago) I was a hefty 235lbs. :biggrin: I'm down from 35% body fat to 24.6%. My goal is single digit fat content by May 1st...... I've added 1 1/2 inches to my arms, 2 to my chest, and taken off 9 from my waist! Yeah baby.

You'll be the skinniest atheist in hell.

Congrats!
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Uh, this needs to be reported in Prison. We could use a little inspiration down there. Trust me, I we could.
Last edited by Google Feedfetcher on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb