Starbucks - Oh No. Tell me it isn?????t so......

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Re: Starbucks - Oh No. Tell me it isn’t so......

Post by _Bach »

EAllusion wrote:When already dumb people pretend to be dumb, they tend to sound reaaaaally dumb because it is all relative. But if anyone notes they sound dumb, to them that just goes to show they are puppet masters pulling strings. Can't help them be even a little better at their own sociopathics hobbies. You just have to let them go on pwning the libs through self-humiliation.

Juliann, wish i could respond!!! You"re such a coward w the power of deletion!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
_EAllusion
_Emeritus

Post by _EAllusion »

Bach wrote:
EAllusion wrote:When already dumb people pretend to be dumb, they tend to sound reaaaaally dumb because it is all relative. But if anyone notes they sound dumb, to them that just goes to show they are puppet masters pulling strings. Can't help them be even a little better at their own sociopathics hobbies. You just have to let them go on pwning the libs through self-humiliation.

Juliann, wish i could respond!!! You"re such a coward w the power of deletion!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was referring to dumb people pretending to be even dumber than they are when sad-trolling. Do you think that is reference to you? Apparently so.
_Bach
_Emeritus

Post by _Bach »

Wish I could respond coward. Good to be edit king, no?

Shades, this is what I’ve been telling you about for some time when it came to intellectual maintenance cap ex. Add integrity, fairness cap ex to the budget.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bach wrote:Wish I could respond coward. Good to be edit king, no?

Umm, you just did respond.

Shades, this is what I’ve been telling you about for some time when it came to intellectual maintenance cap ex. Add integrity, fairness cap ex to the budget.

Once again, it is not necessary to invoke my name within your posts.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:Wish I could respond coward. Good to be edit king, no?

Umm, you just did respond.

Gotta give bach a break. He's killing time while sitting on the can between writing posts about his pretend games of golf with folks he doesn't know on a 'closed for private play' course that isn't.